7 | Jade

Who is she?

And why did her words affect me so much?

No. What was wrong with me? I only had women around me with whom I could just play; I never truly cared about what they said to me or thought about me as long as I was getting physical satisfaction from them. And they didn't even complain about having no strings attached as long as they were getting money and orgasms that were beyond their imagination out of it. I didn't give a shit.

But once upon a time, I did care-too much that it destroyed me from within and shattered my soul apart.

Too much that I lost the ability to care for anyone else, even for myself.

But as a matter of fact, no one ever told me what this stranger woman told me today, not even my brothers.

"Because you deserve to be cared for."

Maybe that's what I wanted to hear after everything that happened. And maybe that was the reason I got affected by her so much when I knew I shouldn't.

I had left her there after my small encounter with her. I had to, because I was starting to show my weakness to her. Her words, her eyes that showed pure innocence and care, like she really meant what she said-it all started to mess up with my head.

And the last thing I want is to trust someone with my heart again. Not after getting it broken once.

Because I knew and believed that no one could fix it again, no one can fix me again, and I won't even let anyone in again.

But even after about an hour of leaving her and heading home, I can't stop thinking about her. After my little chat with Christian when I decided to distract myself from it, I was out to have a quickie with one of my friends with benefits tonight, or that's what I call them. I was texting her to meet me at our regular bar when I accidently bumped into her. I know it was my fault that I wasn't looking straight, but as I said, I gave zero fucks about whether what I did was acceptable or not.

But the way she yelled at me in front of everyone, that was the first for me. No one ever did that to me, and that too as a girl; it was mainly because everyone knew me due to the rich businessman status we brothers have. Girls swooned over me. Maybe she didn't know me. That can't be possible. Maybe she wasn't from the city.

As I reached my home, still lost in her thoughts, I ignored my brothers, who were seated in the living area. Christian was basically working on his laptop as he always did, and Adrian looked as exhausted as anything.

Apparently, they are looking for a therapist for me again. They think I need therapy, and I assume they have already picked one. But again, I will make them leave as soon as they bring that therapist. I hope it's a 'she', at least I'll have my fun.

After coming to my room, I still had her in my head. And I have to admit that she was beautiful. Very much.

Her ocean blue eyes that were deeper than any ocean in this world, her dark-brown hair with little curls at the ends, and her skin that appeared to be smoother than silk I wondered what it would feel like against mine. Her voice was enough to put a small crack in the walls I had built around my heart.

She was definitely something.

When I felt her shiver beneath my touch, I literally wanted to touch her, and by that, I don't mean in a cute way.

I wanted to touch her in the dirtiest way possible, to make her beg for more while she enjoyed every minute of it, to break her innocence, and to force her to show me the darkest side and desires that she held.

Only for me.

But the way she looked at my scars and then in my eyes, her emotions were true. Like she was truly scared-not from me but for me. It was as if she wanted to take all my pain away with her. And at that moment, I knew that she was not meant to be played with. Her heart was pure.

She is meant to be loved, to be cherished, and to be worshipped.

And I was tainted by my past; I had no heart anymore.

But what I said to her before leaving, I meant every single word. If I ever meet her again, I won't be able to let her go. Just her words made me weak. I wonder what would happen if she and I were ever together.

She is a drug, and she will definitely make me an addict.

An addict to her touch, her voice, her eyes, and to her.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧