11 | Jade

I couldn't take it anymore. The way my brothers were talking about me as If I were the biggest problem in their lives made me feel like a burden to them.

And why, out of all the people in this world, was she my therapist?

I cannot use her. I cannot put her through what I do with other women in my life, not when she showed the concern for me last night that I had been searching for so desperately all this time.

I can't open up to her; I don't want to trust anyone again.

I need to talk to her. I need to tell her that she has to leave. She needs to be away from me.

As I made my way to the table again, she saw me coming and looked at me while I held her gaze. I could sense she was confused looking at my expressions because I knew I was so mad right now that it must have been depicted on my face.

"We need to talk," I said while looking at her when I reached the table, "alone."

As calm as I had sounded, my emotions were the opposite. I could see Adrian's and Christian's baffled expressions at my sudden command, but they were my least concern right now.

She hesitated for a moment, but then she agreed, and we walked outside the cafeteria. As soon as we reached an empty corner. She turned around and was ready to question me.

"You need to leave." I cut her off before she even began.

"Excuse me?"

"What? You want to hear it in French?" I gritted my teeth; she was now getting on my nerves. All those things that I felt for her a while ago have all vanished by now. After all, she was just another fake person who was supposed to be treating me and doing her work, but nothing else.

She was just another human who saw me as a defected item who doesn't fit right in in this perfect world.

And yet, I was still drawn to her, so much that I just wanted to...

Calm your fucking nerves, Jade; she's just another therapist.

"I. Don't. Need. You." I glared, and I saw a shudder pass through her body.

"I am sorry, Mr. Grogan, but that's my place to decide."

Fuck.

The confidence in her was making me lose my sanity at this point. I was trying so hard, but everything about her was making me want to just grab her and ruin her.

Her eyes that were looking at mine, which said what effect I had on her; her voice, through which she was trying so hard to show confidence but was hoarse as if her words were stuck in her throat; her lips that she had to lick again and again while talking to me to make them stop quivering; her mere presence was enough for me to lose my control over my emotions.

"And why do you think I will open up to you, little lamb?" I walked slowly towards her, taking in every inch of her body through my eyes.

She matched her steps with mine as she backed away slowly. I could see how hard she was trying to maintain her composure, but the flickering of her eyes and the way she gulped said otherwise.

I smirked when I saw that she was about to trip over the trash can that was behind her. But before she could, I held her wrist and pulled her toward me as our bodies collided. She squeaked as I held her more closely.

"Unable to form any more words, little lamb?" I purred as I tilted my head while leaning in slowly, inclining my lips with hers as I looked at those heart-shaped, lush lips of hers. Just an inch separated us; one small movement and I would be able to know how they tasted.

"Don't think so highly of yourself, little lamb." I said while looking into her eyes, "You are nothing special."

"Mr. Grogan." She said sternly, and I could see the rage building in her eyes, "Behave yourself; I am your therapist."

So stubborn.

So attractive.

Just like I want.

I chuckled at her silliness; she doesn't know what she was proposing. She was asking the devil to take her soul with him.

"Then I promise you one thing." I drawled slowly and placed my lips near her ear. "You will be the one to behave properly soon, Dr. Aurora." I whispered, and by this point, her breaths had become uneven.

I jerked her away and started to walk back inside the cafe.

"Then let me also warn you, Mr. Grogan." I stopped in my tracks, turning around to look back at her. "I am not like those other therapists or women you have met before; I won't fall for you ever."

I smirked. "Who said about falling for me?"

She stilled as realization hit her about what she said.

"I didn't even do anything, and you're already talking about falling?" I grinned while she remained still and avoided eye contact with me.

"Careful, little lamb, or I might think you already have a crush on me."

And with that, I turned around and started to walk away. I heard her scoff, but I knew, and she also knew that somewhere I was not wrong.

I know she is not going to back down, and honestly, I don't want her to.

I want her.

After all, I now have someone just like me who doesn't like to lose, and I am going to enjoy her attitude so much while I slowly make her weak.

And once she is, I will gladly make her beg on her knees for me.

This is going to be so much fun.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧