migraine

in which you get a migraine and chris helps you

i'm just using my symptoms based on personal experience as a consistent migraine getter

emetophobia warning!
___
you roll over in your bed, burying your aching head into the crook of chris' neck.

you feel your stomach turn in an unsettling way and sit up straight. you take a couple deep breaths in and out, trying to avoid the inevitable fact that you're about to throw up.

you breath in again, but feel your mouth fill up with saliva. you run to the bathroom quickly, throwing up practically nothing in your stomach.

you groan and flush the toilet. you fall back and lean against the wall, hoping that you didn't wake up chris.

almost as if your thoughts had summoned him, you hear a knock at the door. "y/n? are you in there?"

you let out a weak "yeah" and he opens the door. he slips in the bathroom and shuts the door behind him.

"what's wrong, love?" he asks, sitting down and letting you lay across his lap.

"i have a migraine again." you say, frustrated. they came every once in a while, and it was the same routine every time.

"oh, i'm so sorry y/n. do you need anything? i can make matt go to the store." chris says, massaging your scalp slightly which he learned sometimes helps.

"it's 3:45 in the morning, he's probably sleeping." you laugh, closing your eyes as another wave of nausea goes through you.

"i don't give a fuck, i can obviously tell that you need something. he loves you, im sure he won't care that much." chris insists, but you don't respond.

chris sighs and dials matt on his phone. you tune out what he's saying, trying to focus on not getting sick again.

focusing didnt help though, as you felt another wave of nausea overcome you and you lurch foward into the toilet. chris holds up your hair and speaks into the phone, "just hurry up please before it gets worse."

you sigh and look at chris in the eyes. "i'm sorry. you can go back to bed, i'll just like, sleep on the couch or something."

"are you crazy, y/n? no you're not sleeping on the couch, you're staying with me until you're better. this isn't up for debate."

you sigh again and lean back into chris. "can we go back to bed? i'm so exhausted."

"of course we can. be careful, let's go." chris says, flushing the toilet and helping you up. he helps you walk to the bedroom and gently lays you down on your bed.

you curl up in the blankets, and bury your head in a pillow. you squish another one on top of your head, trying to get the horrible feeling to stop.

"baby, matt's almost at the store. just hang tight for a while, okay? i promise, you'll feel better soon." chris soothes, getting in bed behind you and pulling you closer to him by your waist.

you try and try to fall asleep, but the pounding in your head makes it completely impossible. chris on the other hand is out like a light.

you hear a light knock on the door and nick and matt walk in.

"hey sweetheart, what's going on?" nick soothes as you scoot yourself closer to chris.

"i've a migraine." you slur your words, closing your eyes tightly and squeezing a pillow closer to your stomach.

"here, sit up just for one second. i have some stuff that'll make you feel better." matt says, turning on a lamp all the way across the room so it doesn't hurt your eyes.

you sit up a little bit, accidentally waking chris in the process.

matt comes over with some migraine medicine that you left at your house. you take it, chugging some water in the process. nick puts some lavender essential oil in a diffuser that he moved over from his room. chris finds a cold compress and has you put it on your forehead.

"thank you guys." you say, feelings chris get back into the bed with you.

"anything you make you feel better, y/n. we love you, please don't hesitate to wake us up if you need anything else." matt whispers, him and nick leaving and closing the door behind them.

chris gets back in his position with his hands around your waist. "try to get some sleep, love. you'll feel better when you wake up." he kisses your neck and falls back into a deep sleep.

he was right, you did feel a lot better when you woke up.
___
a/n- it's chrissy! i've been focusing on writing a different one, it's 100% gonna be like 10,000 words but that's okay. i'm only half way through and it's already 7k. it's a long one. so here's something to hold you over until then.

anyways i hope you liked this one, i have another one that i'm writing but i cant figure out how to end it.

i love you all!!

xx
chrissy