⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 17﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

CHAPTER 17
𓂃 𖥔 first times 𖥔 𓂃⌗

🌶️ i am ashamed to publish this but here's the smut LMAOO.
vance's room was littered with a few clothes strewn over the floor, an electric guitar in the corner, posters of his favourite bands and movies and pictures tacked over every square inch of the walls and a radio beside a white telephone. on closer inspection of the pictures, there were some of me and vance, some of him with his sisters or other friends. I walked closer to the pictures as I faintly registered a lock click behind me.

my eyes caught on one particular picture stuck above his dresser. it was a cutout of our most recent school photo of our year group. I remembered that being taken, I was stood between vance and a boy named micheal rivers. in the picture, it had been messily trimmed down to me, him and the three of his friends that were stood on the other side of him. in the picture, vance wore a love-sick smile as he turned his face slightly towards me to watch me pose for the picture. we weren't together yet so at the time, he had played it off as I had a 'stupid picture smile', but seeing the photo properly for the first time — dad hadn't bothered to buy it at the time — I realised that he had been crushing on me so hard.

a pair of arms wrapped around my waist and a face buried itself in the crook of my neck. I sighed in content as vance placed soft kisses along my neck, but I could feel myself dampen as the kisses lingered more and his hands ran along my body. vance's front was pressed to my back as he pulled me tightly against him.

"vance?..." I breathed out.

"yeah?" he murmured against my skin.

"I'm ready." at those words, vance lifted his head and I turned my face over my shoulder towards him.

"you sure?..." I nodded and vance gently spun me around to face him.

he pressed me gently against the dresser as he kissed me. the kiss was slow and gentle and his hands on me were treating me as if I was thin, thin ice and too long in his hands would cause me to melt. one of my hands went to his neck while the other traveled to the back of his head. vance's one hand ran down my thigh before hitching it up towards him, my miniskirt riding up. I gasped as a gust of cold air from the open window hit my unclothed core, subsequently breaking the kiss.

"you ok?" vance asked, worry knitting his brows together.

"yeah, just... cold." I nodded to the open window. vance smirked before dropping my thigh and walking over.

"can't have the neighbours hearing us," he said, still with that damn smirk, as he pulled the latches down and closed the window.

vance headed to the bed and I followed his direction, sittint beside him on the bed.

"you sure you still wanna do this?" he confirmed.

with a smile, I kissed his lips as I crawled over him to straddle his lap. vance released a shaky breath into my mouth as I sat myself onto his clothed crotch. realising this, I started rutting my hips to his, causing him to take in a stuttered breath and tilt his head back slightly. he gripped my hips tightly as I ground against him; all the time, my own core dampening at his reaction.

"fuck... oh, fuck yes." he swore out and I swear to god, I could've cum right there from the praise. "god, I need you."

and with that phrase, he instructed me to lie back against his pillows. which I did, clambering over to the top of his bed and lying my back against the headboard. as my rear passed him, he gave it a good swat like he had in my room, making me yelp.