⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 18﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

CHAPTER 18
⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅phys ed & phone calls﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

the next day, I woke up with a slight limp in my step. when dad asked, I played it off as all the running from the day before catching up. luckily, dad drove gwen and I to school as it was on the way to his work.

at school, imani and I were excused from phys ed because of our running from the day before. coach russo wanted us to be prepared for friday's practice. we sat on the indoor bleachers as everyone else climbed the ropes, did press ups and held their partners' feet down as they did sit ups. as imani spoke, I couldn't draw my eyes towards her.

across the hall, vance and his friends were doing a long round of press ups monitored by coach stone. vance's arm muscles flexed beneath him, the veins popping out as he pushed himself up and down. his blonde curls was tied back into a bun, the same one he had while he was—

"girl, are you even listening to me?!" imani asked, waving a hand over my eyes. I snapped from my trance and turned to her.

"yeah, sorry. go on." I blinked a few times to get those thoughts out of my head and listen to imani.

"whatchu even looking at??" she glanced to where I was staring and her eyes eventually found vance's muscular frame. "ohhh, ok." she smirked.

"ok. I'm gonna tell you something now, and you can't tell anyone. not even cameron. i'll tell bruce and cheyenne later so don't tell them. I might tell the other two, but either way, your mouth: shut." imani mimed zipping her lips shut and I leaned away from her, squealing a little with excitement. "ok, ok." I paused before slapping my hand over my mouth as imani shook her hands in circles, spurring me on. I leaned forward to her ear, cupping my hands over my mouth. "vance and I had sex."

"oh my god, girl!!!" imani loudly exclaimed, gaining the attention of a small group of boys near us. "turn around, whatchu looking at? girl!! what was it like?"

imani was always the friend that wanted all the nasty little details. I laughed.

"it was... nice, I don't know!" I laughed loudly as imani giggled. "ok, it was really great. he's so caring too! like he kept making sure I was ok, he was gentle... for a little bit." I let out a breathy chuckle.

"for a little bit?? oh my god, girl, did you have nasty sex with vance hopper?!" we both laughed.

"no, like... he was like, y'know... fingering me-" imani squealed excitedly at my whisper. "and his mom like... came to the door-"

"you did not while his parents were in the house??" she interrupted me again.

"his family and mine." I confirmed and we both squealed again, grabbing each other's hands. "ok, ok. so yeah his mom was at the door asking if we wanted dessert and he did not stop for even a second."

"oh. my god. I knew that motherfucker was kinky as shit. go on, girl!" imani laughed, clapping her hands together. "ok, ok how big?" she put her two pointer fingers up close together before moving them slowly away from each other.

"I'm not telling you!" I glanced to her fingers to see she was only about three inches apart. I quickly leaned over and grabbed her hand, moving them to what I remembered vance's looking like. which was a lot further apart.