⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 30﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

CHAPTER 30
𓂃 𖥔 suspension over 𖥔 𓂃⌗

warning that this is purely a filler chapter.

"finney! finney, over here! OW!!"

"ROBIN, NO!"

we were at the park, gwen, vance, finney, robin and I. vance, finney and robin were playing catch with finney's baseball while gwen and I sat on the swings. finney's bruce-proclaimed 'mint' arm had lobbed the ball at robin and struck him on the forehead.

I rushed over to robin who was dramatically rolling and groaning on the floor, both hands clasped over where he'd been hit.

"my head... my head... I'm going to die!" he cried out. as I crouched beside him, the others gathered around.

"robin, move your hands or I can't see." I held his wrists lightly and pulled them away. his forehead was red where the ball had hit him, but other than that he was fine.

"is this... the last of robin arellano?" he lay his arms out wide on the floor and looked up to the sky as I inspected what would be a bruise.

"no. you're fine." I said.

"no I'm not. I fear this is the end." he sighed. "at least... the last face I saw was that of my love's. y/n... I love you."

"watch it, arellano." vance grumbled.

"robin! NOOOO!!" finney fell to his knees beside robin and screamed at the sky.

"oh, R I P then." I ran my hand over eyes, closing the lids. "love you, bye! who wants ice cream?"

finney and gwen jumped up and down at me, vance joining in and squealing with them to take the mick out of them.

"do dead people get ice cream?"

"MY LOVE IS BACK FROM THE DEAD!!"

"FINNEY!!"

***

"...but that's why fabs are so much better! it's a bit of everything." gwen explained as she nibbled the white ice cream from the ice lolly. we were back at the park, ice lollies in hands.

"straight up!" vance agreed, the two high fiving. I giggled as my boyfriend got on with my siblings.

"I don't care what anyone says, red devil for the win!" robin exclaimed as he bit into his ice lollie.

"nuh uh, vanilla bar's are better! I like the crunch." finney bit into his ice cream bar with a sigh.

"you can all talk, but {ice cream/lolly} will always be the best." everyone protested at my choice of ice lolly/cream, but I didn't care.

"I'm done! race you to the swings!" finney shouted to nobody in particular and ran off towards the swings.

"I'm gonna beat you!" gwen dropped her finished ice lolly stick on the ground and ran off.

"mi amor, I think you're the most delicious." robin said in a deeper voice before sticking his tongue out to vance and running towards finney and gwen.

"oooh, jealous much?" I turned to vance sat beside me as he glared after robin. he turned back to me.

"nah. only I know how delicious you are." he whispered into my ear before placing his hand on my thigh. I felt my cheeks erupt into flames as I smiled. "aww, you're so cute when I make you blush."