⌗ 𓂃 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅chapter 21﹅ ᰷ 𖥔༌ 𓂃⌗

CHAPTER 21
𓂃 𖥔 guns and alleyways 𖥔 𓂃⌗

"wait, you actually rubbed him off in your bed?!" bruce hissed at me with a grin.

it was an oddly sunny saturday for north denver in march and bruce and I were taking a walk around the park. we had sat down in the sun and were just catching up; life had been so busy, it was hard for us to have met up in the midst of it all.

"what, as if we haven't had sex yet?" I whispered back with a laugh.

"true... did he... give you anything?" bruce asked.

"nah, I was tired and I didn't want anything. we just fell asleep." I wasn't lying, it just wasn't the whole truth. I was still a little shocked about tom showing up at the grab'n'go that I couldn't really get in the mood for anything. "besides, what's happening with you and cheyenne? rumours are circulating!"

bruce blushed red.

"nothing." he muttered.

"something's happened, hasn't it?... what, have you kissed? made out?... had sex?" I teased, but his face continued to turn red. "oh my god, you have, haven't you!"

"shut up, y/n." he turned his head away from me, unable to hold back his smile.

"when?! why didn't you tell me? I told you when it happened for me! I'm so offended. tell me!" bruce laughed while I leaned to him, trying to meet his eye.

"we didn't say anything because it was around the time that your brother went missing and everyone fell out. we didn't want to stress you more with unnecessary details! and then we lost track of time and we didn't wanna steal your thunder when you told us about you and vance... it was a whole thing." bruce explained as I sat there dumbfounded.

"and you didn't tell me." I said with a grin.

"y/n! I just told you why!" bruce slapped his hands on his knees. I fell back dramatically on my back.

"no, I get it! betcha told arlo! or cameron!" I joked.

"ok." bruce stood up and began walking away.

"bruce!" I sat up and called out to him with a laugh. he continued to walk away. "bruce, come back!"

I grabbed my waterbottle and jogged up to him.

"hey— oh. it's you." bruce joked with a serious face.

"ew, I don't even like you." I rolled my eyes at him and stuck my hand out to his face. I screamed a little when bruce leant down and ran his tongue up it. "bruce! bruce that's disgusting!"

"you wouldn't think it was disgusting if vance did it!" he taunted.

"yes. I would. god, you're awful." I wiped my wet hand along bruce's sleeve.

***

I got back to my room and hung my little back on the back of my door. I unfurled the new abba poster I had bought and looked around to find a place to put it. luckily, the phone ringing distracted me from my struggle to find an empty spot and I chucked it onto my bed, sat down and picked up the phone.