Prolouge

GUYS IF YOU WANT A REALLY GOOD WALKER FANFIC CHECK OUT
WISHING WELL BY hellohaihihello

My nervous energy showed all throughout history class.

I tap my finger against the wooden desk constantly, my anxiousness eating me out from the inside.

I wasn't even remotely paying attention to what Mr Smith was saying. My heart was the only thing I could other than the sweet sound of the bell ring.

Although people try to leave Mr Smiths class fast, I was by far faster today. I leap away from my chair, ignoring my gel pens as they clatter to the floor.
I grab my books and binders as fast as I can.
"I guess I'll get the pens" I hear my friend Amy mutter just as I sprint out the door.

I take a deep breath of fresh air away from the classroom that somehow had much worse air than any other.

I really want to get this role.
My mom, being the humble person she is and deciding that she needs to humble others too, told me to lower my expectations and that I might not get it.
"It won't be the end of the world" were her exact words.

I drag my sore legs up the stairs that leave you wheezing, and once I get to the top, I fast walk to my locker, ignoring the pain of the cramp I just inflicted on myself.
It was finally the end of the day when I could check my phone. Today was the day that they would send you the email saying you got in or you didn't.

My hands were shaking so much I could barely type in my password.
I could hear Amy's heavy breathing as she followed in pursuit after me.
"I...I got your pens" she pants out, shoving the glittery objects into my locker.
I chuckle and go back to signing in to my gmail.
I reload
And reload
And reload
And reload
And...

I didn't even click on the email. I only saw the "we regret to inform you" before I shut my phone off. Amy who is much slower than me looked at me with confused eyes.
"Why didn't you click on the email?"

"I didn't get in" I say quietly.

"Well who did becuase I can promise you that they aren't even as talented as your are" she huffs, yanking my phone out of my hands. She clicks on the email and her eyes scan the text.

"Who the fuck is Walker Scobell?"