~friends...right?~

THE DAY WENT WELL. They started with the first few scenes, which were light conversations and nothing big. They introduced the characters to each other and that's when she really saw the other actors acting.

Holy moly they were good. Walker had to act a little in love with her in the beginning and he almost did it a little too well.

The chemistry the cast had showed, even in though they were only doing the first few scenes. Lucy was incredible and she was so young, Inez already knew she was going far.

They were in the middle of filming a scene. It was set in an old diner, where the kids sat drinking milkshakes.

The diner had a homey feel to it, with fairy lights strung everywhere, casting a nice glow on the actors. The booth that they sat in was old and the red cushions were faded, but it felt almost real.

"Ugh I got terrible sleep last night" she groaned, stretching her arms a bit.

Walker nodded, looking at her as he sipped his milkshake. Javon was supposed to lightly hit his back to snap him out of his daze, but he hit him a little to hard.

Walker choked on his milkshake and started coughing. Everyone else tried to stay in character but it proved impossible as once Luis started laughing, so did the rest of the cast.

Once Walker stopped choking, though Inez was sure he added a few extra coughs to be dramatic, he joined in laughing.

Lucy had a wide grin on her face as she said, "Oh my god you looked so stupid!"

Javon was now wheezing, banging on the table with his hand. Inez laughed so hard she collapsed on Walker's shoulder. It really wasn't that funny but the energy they had created made everything seem silly.

The director chuckled before saying, "Okay take three...Action!"

——

When the day was over, everyone went back to their hotel room and showered all of the makeup they had on.

Inez pulled the flowers off of her head and decided she wanted to keep them.

She quickly looked up a video on how to press flowers and gently put the flower between a paper towel and closed it in between a random book that the hotel had.

She got in her pajamas and slippers and hopped into her bed.

She picked up her phone and called her friends. As she waited for them to pick up, since they always seemed to take so long, she heard a knock on her door.

She didn't realize that they finally picked up when she was talking with Walker.

"Come in!" She yelled across the room. The door slowly opened carefully and in came Walker in his flannel plants and worn out gray t-shirt.

His hair was damp, and you could tell he had used his curl cream when he got out of the shower.

"Hey can I borrow your diffuser? The one the hotel supplied isn't working." He said as he entered the room.

"Oh sure I think it's in my nightstand for some reason" she answered.

As Walker was kneeling next to the bed, reaching for the diffuser, Maya decided that now it was her time to pipe in.

"Oh my gosh Javon?!"

"You never I've never got that one before."

Inez cut in. "Uh Maya, Anya, Lucy, this is Walker. Javon is a brunette, remember?"

"...right I remember" Maya says unsurely.

Walker smiled, waving to the camera. Lucy still had a sleepy look on her face, and you could tell she had a nap because there was wrinkle lines from the pillow on her cheek.

Anya waved back. "So are you guys friends?"

Inez didn't know what she thought of Walker. I mean she didn't really stop to think about it. She saw Walker nod immediately and felt bad that she had to think about it.

I'm a horrible person.

She nodded along and she could see Maya raise an eyebrow.

He was a friend. He made her laugh more than ever and helped her when she needed it, even when she didn't even ask for it. She actually didn't mind when he joked about her accent, in fact, she joked about his. They had their own secret language for gods sake.

"Alright I gotta do my hair see you later." Walker said, tapping her shoulder before leaving.

Once she heard the door click shut Lucy said, "Was he trying to be Miles Morales or something? What was that half-assed shoulder touch?"

Anya let out a large gasp. "Friends? Is that what it is?"

Her friends seemed to romanticize everything that happened in life. "No we're just friends. Nothing more."

Maya chuckled. "Guys I think she's trying to convince herself. Whatever he's down bad! What is your secret?"

Lucy giggled into her pillow. "Did you see the way he looked at you?"

He hadn't looked at me any different than he used to...right?

She really liked Walker as a friend...right?

He really liked her as a friend...right?