~Premiere~

IT WAS DECEMBER 13. The premiere was going to start in 30 minutes and Inez was about to start hyperventilating.

The whole cast was on the way to the premiere, all in one big car, tightly packed together. Thomas was in the front seat next to Dean, who was driving. He went over interviewing etiquette and reviewed what they had already practiced.

Inez's nervous habit started up again and she started tapping on her thigh repeatedly, looking out the window to see how close they were until they arrived.

Walker also seemed nervous. He had called out, "are we there yet?" Five times in the last fifteen minutes.

Inez tugged on her black dress. It was beautiful, to its sweetheart neckline and flare bottom that reached halfway down her thigh. She had gold rings, earrings, and necklaces, and her hair down.

Walker leaned down and whispered in Inez's ear after the tenth time of her smoothing out her dress.

"You look really pretty"

She smiled up at him gratefully. "Thank you"

The car came to a sudden stop, right by the walkway into the event. Paparazzi swarmed around, staying behind the security guards.

"Oh my god this is real" she breathed out.

"Well good luck kids!" Thomas said, giving the group a big grin.

Louis slowly opened up the side of the car door, and a security guard immediately held it open for him. Cameras starting flashing more consistently as soon as he stepped out, and Louis gave smiles to everyone.

He turned around and waved at us to come out. Javon bounded out, and hopped around like an energizer bunny, obviously wound up with energy. Lucy walked out next, flashing big smiles for the cameras.

Walker scooted down the leather seats, extending his hand for her to take. She grabbed it and smiled, and they exited the car together.

The lights were ten times as bright as Inez expected, and for a few seconds she was blinded.

She heard Walker mutter, "just keep blinking."

She blinked a few times and let her eyes get adjusted to the light. People who she didn't know started yelling at her, telling her to look to her right or look to her left.

After a few minutes of absolute chaos, the cast continued walking down the path. The wall in front of them had giant letters with the movie name displayed front and center, and images of the characters from the movie next to the text.

They stood and took a few photos before walking up to the first interviewer. Walker quickly tapped on her hand, you okay?

She smiled at him and they resumed walking up to the interviewer. She looked lovely, and had a very pleasant aura about her.

She gave them a sweet smile when they arrived, and said, "Hello, it's very nice to meet you, my name is Sandra"

"Hello! It's nice to meet you to" Inez said back.

"I can't tell you how excited I am for this movie, my husband and I have been counting down the days!" Sandra exclaimed, and she extended her mic for Inez and Walker to speak into.

Walker still hadn't let go of her hand, and if the interviewer noticed, she made no comment.

"Well we can't wait for you to see it" Walker said. He had a casualness about the way he talked, making him seem more experienced or older.

"So, Inez, I know this is your first film, I mean, how was the new experience for you?"

Inez leaned into the mic. "I mean, I think for my first film ever, this was the best cast I could have. Anytime I had questions about anything they would help me and they just made the whole process so much fun"

The interviewer nodded along, listening intently to her answer. After a short pause she turned to Walker.

"So everyone is talking about this cast. I know you've been in other films but how does this compare to them? Were there some people you connected with more than others?" Sandra said, making eye contact with Walker.

"Yeah um, I really liked that this cast was always up for an adventure, and we always had so much fun with each other." He spoke, making eye contact to signal if it was okay if he answered the next question. She gave a little smile and he continued talking. "I grew super close with Inez and we are actually dating"

"Oh wow and what were the other cast mates reactions to this?"

Inez chuckled. "I don't really think they were surprised, I mean of course they made comments constantly"

Walker listened while he looked at her, and she went slightly red under his gaze.

"Well I can't wait to see how this relationship grows, it was lovely meeting you" Sandra said, and the cameras next to her cut filming.

Walker and Inez waved goodbye and went up to more interviews together. Some with the rest of the cast, some without, but they would tap on each other's hand to check in with each other if the other one was okay.

The premiere was a success, and Inez felt proud of her debut. She felt confident in her interviews due to all the practice with Thomas, and she couldn't stop the smile that pulled at her cheeks the entire night.