~Pretty Little Liar~

It was 4:00 in the afternoon and Inez was bored.

Insanely, incredibly bored.

She had already played candy crush so many times she was bored of it, and if she read any longer she might fall asleep. She didn't really know if Walker and her were friends or anything, so going in his room and asking him to hang out might be strange.

Or she could be overthinking it.

She decided to knock on the connecting door to his room but heard no response. Carefully, she twisted the handle of the door and slowly opened it up.

His room was the exact same as hers, a plain room with a queen size bed in the corner next to a window. A TV was placed on the wall in front of the bed and to her left was a small bathroom. The curtains over the window were drawn closed, only letting slivers of light into the room. The light above his bed was dimly lit, providing just enough light to see him.

Walker was passed out on the bed, his limbs in the most weird direction they could be in, with his mouth wide open, snoring.

Inez quickly pulled out her phone and snapped a photo before he could wake up. On her way to the couch, she tripped over a cord and fell.

Cursing loudly, and then realizing she may have woken Walker up, she peered at him.

Dam he was a heavy sleeper.

Walker stayed sound asleep on the bed.

She was going to leave and let him rest alone, but then she noticed that he looked paler than usual, and was sweating even though he was above the covers.

Inez decided to be safe and pressed the back of her hand to his forehead, feeling his temperature.

Ok, so he might be sick.

Her hand felt warm and she pressed her other hand to his forehead to double check. She was leaning over the bed, her head right over his when he woke up.

Crap this looks wrong.

Walker blearily opened his eyes, looking dazed and distracted.

"Y'know if you wanna kiss that's fine but I haven't brushed my teeth" he muttered.

"Oh god i'm sorry that looked...really wrong. I think you might be sick" She stated, a look of worry crossing over her face.

He just stared at her before saying, "hmm I don't know maybe double check my temperature"

"What? But I just did"

"Just check it again"

Inez leaned over, her torso over his as she pressed her hand to his forehead for the third time that day. She looked down at him only to see a small smirk on his face.

"What is it?" she asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Nothing, Nothing!" He protested.

"No, tell me!" She playfully hit his arm, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"It's nothing, really" He said, with that same small smile on his face.

"Ugh fine let me go get a thermometer i'll be right back." She said, standing up.

Before she left she turned around to see him rolled over, clutching his pillow. He looked like he was five years old.

She stepped into her room, sighing as she rummaged through her toiletries. She knew her mom had made her pack a thermometer just in case. After finally finding the thermometer, she headed to Walker's room, but not before grabbing an extra blanket in case he got cold.

"Hey I got the thermometer" She called out as she opened the door. Walker had his back turned to her, and she would have thought he fell back asleep if it weren't for his uneven breaths.

She approached his bed, placing the thermometer on his nightstand by the lamp. He suddenly turned over towards her and made a retching noise, catching her so off guard that she screamed and fell on the floor.

"Oh my god the look on your face!" He laughed.

Not just a normal chuckle. A full laugh. Head back, clutching his sides. He laughed and Inez saw the biggest smile across his face. As Inez struggled to get up, because at that point she was laughing too, he wiped tears from his eyes and offered her his hand.

He was still lying on the bed, and she was pretty sure if she grabbed his hand and pulled he would come toppling down on top of her, so she stood up on her own and stuck the thermometer in his mouth mid laugh.

He finally shut his mouth and waited for the thermometer to beep. Once it had she looked at the tiny rectangle. 103.

"So you definitely have a fever" She said, getting a fresh box of tissues from under the nightstand in case he needed them.

"Well I knew that" Walker replied, snuggling under the covers, trying to find a comfortable spot on his pillows.

She snapped her head towards him, saying, "Then why did you have me check your temperature three times!"

"It's nothing, and these pillows are not comfortable in the slightest." He said, tossing and turning on the pillows. The simple movement seemed to exhaust him and he sighed and gave up.

"Um ok one sec, do you wanna watch a movie or something? Keep you distracted about the pain" Inez said worriedly.

Walker gave her a smile and said, "Sure, you pick."

--

Inez wasn't even sure how it happened. Walker and her were both on his bed, with Inez sitting with her back against the headboard and Walker laying down with his head in her lap watching Pretty Little Liars.