~facemasks and bed~

A/n this chapters def a little more fluff. I'm trying to make it a slow burn like the he fell first she fell harder trope, so if she's being really delusional don't mind.
Also I think I forgot to say this but there will be no sexualizing him or any smut😘

GOING TO BED WAS Inez's favorite part of the day. She did her skincare while listening to music, she got into her most comfiest pajamas and got into bed.

Of course, today was Friday so she made it extra special. She got out a rose scented face mask and wore her red ruffle shorts. (They were quite short but extremely comfy)

She slipped on her bunny slippers and just when she thought things couldn't get better, it started raining.

As she washed her face, she couldn't tell if someone was knocking on her door, or if it was just the rain.

She continued washing her face and felt around for a towel to dry her face with. She patted her face dry and put on lash serum.

She heard the same noise again and decided to check it out.

She opened her connecting door to see Walker. "Oh hey" he greeted. He changed his pajamas and was now wearing Batman pants and a black oversized sweatshirt.

"Hey" she said back. "I like your pajamas."

He had a playful grin on his face when he replied, "I like yours"

His eyes moved down to her shorts and she could see his brow quirk up. She hastily pulled at the hem of her shorts and Walker just smiled more.

She let out a cough, bringing Walkers eyes back up. "Need something?"

"I'm bored, wanna hang out?" He said.

She shrugged, opening the door more. "Sure but I'm not doing much, I'm just gonna do a face mask and then go to bed."

"Perfect" was his reply. He walked into her room and followed her to her bathroom. She had bought lots of face masks so she didn't mind sharing one with him.

"Hey you want one?" She offered him, holding up the square package.

He raised a questioning eyebrow and held the mask up into the light, holding it like it was dangerous.

"Your face will be just as smooth as a babies butt, I promise" she said to him, trying not to laugh as he looked at the mask light it was from another planet.

"How do you know? You go around touching babies butts or something?" He joked, deciding to be brave and carefully tearing open the package.

"Oh yeah it's one of my favorite activities. Hey you want tangerine or rose?"

He pointed to the rose one that she had and she handed it over.

She smoothed her rose mask on her face and made sure there were no bumps. Walker was still struggling on taking it out. He was making retching noises so she turned to look at him, only to see him still reaching for the mask.

"What are you making retching noises for?" She said, lightly smacking his arm.

"Why aren't you making retching noises this is disgusting!" He whined. He took his hand out of the package for the seventh time and started re-trying.

"Oh for gods sake just sit" she rolled her eyes, pushing Walker down on the edge of the shower/bathtub. She stood between his legs and gently put her hand in the covering. She grabbed the mask and unfolded it. His hair was getting in the way so she grabbed a hair tie from the counter and tied it back.

His hands slowly went around her waist while she did this, bringing her closer and keeping her in place. She spread the mask out and saw him close his eyes, letting her touch his face. She cupped his face and rubbed out the creases the face mask had.

She tapped his shoulder to get him to open his eyes. "Jeez thought you fell asleep on me" she said, trying to ignore the fact that her hands were on his shoulders and his hands were around her waist.

"Never" was all he said back.

She tried to pull away to get her lip mask from her bathroom drawers but he kept a firm grip on her waist.

"Uh I'm getting a lip mask I'll be right back" she said, turning her head quickly so he couldn't see her cheeks get red. She was only blushing because she had never been this close to a boy before...right? Yeah, that's it.

He silently let his grip on her go and she crouched down to reach for her lip mask. She really hoped her shorts weren't revealing as much as she thought they were.

She returned and he said, "wait can I put that on you?"

She cleared her throat and nodded, going in between his legs again. He unscrewed the jar and got a little bit on his pointer finger. He tugged her closer, pulling on the hem of her tank top. He swiped the product on her lip, and he made sure it didn't go outside of her lip line.

"Thanks" she muttered. Friends do this. One time Anya helped her apply lip liner, this was no different.

She started packing up her skincare stuff and he put a little bit of the lip stuff on his lips before handing back the container.

He stood up and helped her clean up. Was it just her or was it more awkward in here?

After a few minutes they took the masks off and let the serum sink in.

The rain still fell outside her window and she let out a happy sigh. The light sound of rain tapping while she went to bed was perfect, and she was so excited to go to bed.

Then, Walker climbed in her bed and took her side. Specifically her side.

"Uh what are you doing?" She asked as he got comfy, pulling the covers to his neck and laying his head on her pillow.

"Taking a shit" he said, but his voice was muffled through her pillow.

"Are you gonna sleep here?" She questioned, putting her hands on her hips.

"That was the game plan. You said face mask and go to bed" his voice rang out, bored and tired.

She exhaled and said, "fine, but that's my side, you have to go to the other side"

"I can't sleep on that side"

"Neither can I!"

"Then we'll sleep on the same side"

He hesitated and then climbed into bed next to him. She didn't understand why he did this, his room was only a few feet away.

She froze up when his head tucked into her neck and his hands went around her waist for the third time that day.

Suddenly a blush started to creep up on Inez's cheeks and her stomach did a little flip.

Did Inez have a crush on Walker?!