~possible romance~

A/n again idk how actors get their own styalist but let's say it's just one person😭
Also I am really trying to update for yall but it might be every 3 days instead of every 2.

"INTERVIEWS ARE IMPORTANT" Dean started. "They can make fans love you, or they can make fans hate you."

Dean straightened up and said, "that's why I have brought in someone to help you prepare for interviews and style!"

Everyone's heads automatically turn towards the stranger in the room. He had a goth look with dark eyeshadow dusting around his whole eye, and eyeliner in his water line. He had a overgrown mullet that was dark, but the very tips were light. Silver jewelry was everywhere, layered on his dark shirt, on the rings covering his fingers, and multiple tiny silver studs in his ears.

"Hey, I'm Thomas" the guy introduced. He seemed like he was young, maybe late 20's.

Dean excitedly tapped on the dark wood table, "Why don't you take it away Thomas!"

Thomas looked at us and smiled. "Ok so like Dean said, interviews are how people view you, they don't really get to see that much in the movie since you are playing someone else. Based on your personality and color scheme, I will also choose a wardrobe for your interviews"

Everyone at the table nodded, taking on the information. "Of course, Javon, Luis and Walker have already gone through this process, so if you need any tips come to me or them" Thomas said directly to Lucy and I.

"Next, we have the vibe we want to give off. Fans always like it when there is a possibility of romance, so they can make their ship edits and that makes people want to watch the show" he said. He let out a pause. "Now this is optional but... if Inez and Walker could do that that would be most likely"

Her eyes widened a little. "Won't that be lying? To the audience?"

Thomas just shrugged, "I mean, you just don't confirm or deny anything"

Inez fiddled with her necklace, taking this all in. She looked over at Walker, who looked so relaxed about everything.

"Well I'll do it" he said nonchalantly.

She whipped her head around. "How are you so at ease about this?!"

"It's not like we're actually fake dating, I just what- put my arm around you more? And then we don't say anything to anyone" he said, leaning back on his chair.

Everyone's eyes were on her. She didn't know what to say. She thought it over. I mean, Walker was right, it wouldn't hurt. But also...she didn't exactly know.

"Um well I suppose" she said, twisting her necklace around her pointer finger. She felt stupid. Everyone was acting as if this was no big deal, and maybe it wasn't, but it was big for Inez.

She let Thomas continue his speech. "Alright we will work in groups, I'll start with Walker and Inez." He waved us over to his spot and we sat down next to Thomas.

Thomas exhaled. "So like Walker said he is just gonna put his arm around you more, perhaps more touchy, and Inez you as well. I want you to really show how close you guys are in your interviews"

He looked at us to confirm we were listening. Walker nodded and Inez nodded with him. As they listened to Thomas blabber on about the same things, Walker casually started leaning back in his seat, stretching his arm out, gently resting on her shoulder.

She gave him a look and he just grinned back, squeezing her shoulder and pulling her closer to him.

"Exactly that!" Thomas said loudly. She snapped her head towards him, forgetting that what Walker was doing was probably just an act.

"Right" Walker said.

Inez's brain was in a frenzy. Walker was slowly drawing circles on her bicep, and everywhere his skin touched hers felt like fire.

Her stomach was starting to do flips every time he got near, but she refused to acknowledge her feelings. If she did, she wouldn't be able to stop thinking about him and that would just ruin the friendship they had.

He kept on tracing random things on her skin and he was close enough that she could lightly feel his breath on her neck.

Inez wouldn't be surprised if she had a heart attack right there.

Thomas gave a silent look but made no comment on how Walker stayed in his position, perhaps closer than before.

"Alright you guys go practice I'll go talk with the rest of the cast" Thomas said and stood up, heading towards the group.

The silence that followed was awkward. Inez had never experienced awkward silence with Walker and she didn't like it.

She cleared her throat, "So what I just like, put my arm around your waist? That's easy"

"Well practice makes perfect" Walker said.

She sighed and leaned into him. His arm was still around her shoulders so it made it easy to just slip her arm around her waist.

"You smell good" he said.

She smiled, "Thanks, I shower"

He laughed, "You smell like that face mask you wore...what was it? Rose?"

He remembered. He couldn't remember his lines for the life of him but he remembered the face mask she wore before.

"Uh yeah, rose"