~Arm~

/a/n/ idk where to make inez from so comment where/

Attention passengers, the plane will be landing in 2 minutes.

I'm shimmying in my seat trying to conceal how excited I am to be in California.

I take out my AirPods and put them in their case, beginning to start packing up the rest of my items.

The plane bumps as it lands and it finally starts slowing down. I stretch, unbuckle my strap and stand up.

Golly gosh my butt is numb.

I groan and pick up my tightly packed bag. My mom stands up next to me and waits for the people on front of us to exit the plane before dragging me out. I step out from the terminal and take a deep breath. People around me who are waiting for their next plane lounge around, reading newspapers, chewing gum and some playing Candy Crush.

There was a follow up email that discussed the plane details. The rest of the cast are going to meet us at the gate and then we will separate in to two cars and drive back to the hotel. Then, tomorrow we will have a table read and discuss our characters.

My mom and I look around for everyone. It wasn't hard. Luis and Javon had a crowd of people around them and Walker look like he had so much energy he could run a marathon.

Once Walker caught sight of me he waved me over.

"Hey Inez!" He said excitedly, a smile spreading across his face.

Luis peeked up from the crowd of people and waved, apologizing to people before making his way over to me. Unfortunately that left only Javon with the crowd of people and he looked like he was about to suffocate.

"Hey guys" I said back, getting a little overwhelmed as people started to follow Luis and crowd over the three of us.

"Walker can I get a photo!" Some girl shouted in my ear.

"Oh uh yeah" he said awkwardly, sliding past me to go to the girl.

It felt weird.

All the people were taking photos with Luis Javon and Walker and I was just standing in the middle.

I stood there, feeling a bit out of place. I was gonna make my way back over to my mom before and arm pulled me back.

"C'mon let's start heading to the car" Walker says in my ear, grabbing hold of Javon's arm too.

Luis keeps on apologizing to the people who didn't get photos and blows them kisses before walking to the car with us.

"What about my bags?" I ask

"Oh people will pick them up for you don't worry" Luis replies

Walkers hand was still on my arm.

"Uhm could you.." I mumble, pointing with my free hand at my arm.

"Oh yeah sorry" he says hurriedly.

"It's fi-" I'm cut off by my phone buzzing with a call and I pull it out to see who it is before getting in the car.

It's my friends.

I quickly type can't call rn before shutting my phone off and putting it in my pocket.

"Hey what room are you in?" Javon asks as we start driving away from the airport.

"We're trying to find out who has the connecting room with Walker" Luis pipes in.

Walker stares at me waiting for my answer. Wow he has really blue eyes.

"Yeah hold on" I say while fishing my phone back out of my pocket.

I scroll down the email until I find the number.

"B15" I say while looking up to see there responses.

"We have connecting rooms!" Walker smiles.

I nod and give a smile.

Ok maybe I misjudged a little bit.

—arriving at the hotel—

The door of the car opens and Walker slides out stretching.

I quickly get out of the car and start cracking my back. I let out a little yawn and pick up my backpack. Luis and Javon follow after us and I notice Walker in the corner of my eye yawning as well, but far more dramatic than needed.

"Let's go" Javon shouts like he's Dora the fucking explorer.

I let out a little sigh and follow them into the hotel.

I'm talking with Javon as Luis and Walker return from checking us in and I notice a little blush on Walkers cheeks as Luis playfully shoves him.

"Shut up man" Walker mutters, his ears now turning the same color as his cheeks.

I honestly don't want to know what they were talking about.

"Alright" Luis says, pointing to the elevator.

We all step in and head up to our rooms.