~denial~

A/n this is the bathing suit she's wearing but with cover up over😝

THE CAST SPENT the next few days preparing for interviews. They would practice in their hotel rooms, setting up chairs and filming how they normally would, taking turns being the interviewer and asking questions while the others answered. Then, they would go back to the video and review their responses.

Dean had asked that they try to really show the cast's chemistry through interviews, the whole point was to get people to watch the movie after all.

They finally set the premier date. December 13.

Thomas had already met up with each of them separately, to talk about how they would dress for the rest of filming. That included going out in public, interviews and the premier.

Thomas wanted her color scheme to match Walkers, so they could be more "Coupley". They chose more springtime colors, pastels and light fabrics that brought out their skin tone instead of washing it out. Lucy was dressed in bright, fun colors that showed her personality on the outside as well. Luis and Javon wore darker, earthier colors. Javon was excited because he said it made him more of a man, whatever that means.

After days of preparing answers, Dean suggested that they go outside, and if paparazzi came, it would be good media. Inez was excited. Other than going to see the sunrise and sunsets with Walker, they weren't really allowed outside. They could hang out on set or in the hotel rooms but that's all. Inez could tell the rest of the cast was excited too.

They sat on the floor of Javon's hotel, planning out their whole day. After a few minutes, it was quite obvious that no one could agree on the same thing. Javon was trying to yell over everyone, Luis and Walker were trying to sign what they wanted and Lucy was just trying to scream over Javon. Inez wasn't even sure what she was saying.

Inez finally wanted to end this. She got up and switched off the lights, leaving the group in complete darkness. Now the only thing they could hear was Javon screaming. Well she got Lucy to be quiet at least.

She let out a sigh. "Is everyone done?"

A chorus of yes's replies to her and she flipped the light switch again, illuminating the room.

"How about everyone chooses one thing?" Luis said, his voice cutting through the silence. She looked over to everyone and nodded. At least now they had a plan.

"I want to go to a playground." Lucy stated, crossing her arms.

Javon let out a big sigh. "Bro aren't you 10-"

"Playground sounds great" Inez said, cutting Javon off. "What else?"

Inez looked around at the silent group. "Okay well I'd like to go to an ice cream place" she said.

Walker piped up, "I'd like to go to the beach"

Inez nodded. "Beach sounds great"

Javon spoke up again, "You're only saying that because yall are-"

"Javon if you don't shut up I'll shove your attitude right up your ass." Inez was used to this. Henry had the same exact type of "humor"

Inez sat back down next to Walker. "Luis what do you want."

"Yeah um I'm good with anything" Luis said, standing up, smoothing the wrinkles in his pants and helping Lucy up.

"We should probably leave now if we want to get everything in today" Walker said.

"Yeah let me get my bathing suit real quick" Inez said, sliding past the group and out the door.

"Hey man why are you so silent?" Walker said, poking Javons shoulder.

Javon looked up, "man I don't know how she's gonna get my attitude and shove it up my ass but I'm scared"

~20 minutes later~

Inez was super excited. She picked out a light pastel colored bathing suit and slipped on her tan cover up dress over.

She grabbed her sunglasses just as she heard a knock on her connecting door.

She immediately opened it up to see Walker slipping on a shirt over his bathing suit shorts.

Inez slightly malfunctioned for a moment.

"Hey you ready?" He said. "Oh you're wearing the holey thing again!"

She put her hands on her hips. "It's crocheted."

He shrugged, "I never said I didn't like it"

He threw his arm around her shoulder and led her out the door.

Her heart was beating so fast she was almost scared he could hear it.

"So like is this gonna become normal?" She asked, putting her arm around his waist like they did a few days ago.

He shrugged, "practice makes perfect."

She nodded and pretended like she didn't enjoy the boys touch on her arm. She kept on shoving her feelings down, refusing to give in.

Inez was not in love with Walker.

She repeated the words in her head until maybe one day they would come true.

They met up with the group outside, and although Louis raised and eyebrow, the cast made no comment on how close Inez and Walker were standing.

"Let's go to the beach!" Lucy yelled, dragging the cast with her to the car.