~Australian Walker~

THEY HAD BEEN FILMING for about three weeks now, and everyone could start to feel the cold creeping up in the air, and the wind starting to blow stronger. Fall was coming and Inez was more than ready.

Inez loved filming. Every single aspect of it, even if it included waking up early. The idea of being someone else with a whole new background and personality was what made Inez so interested in it.

She knew the other actors loved it too. She could see their faces light up when they entered set each day and saw them get giddy and excited when they read their lines together.

This is what she had waited years for. This moment where everything was worth it.

Walker and Inez had been having more...frequent sleepovers, and Walker would always claim her bed was softer and hop right in on her side. One time, she went back to the hotel from staying out late filming, only to find Walker sound asleep in her bed.

On one particularly cold morning that they had off, Dean sent a text telling everyone to come into the building near the hotel, which they had gone to before for character reads.

Inez and Walker were bundled up in blankets on the beach, and looked into the sky as the sun slowly made its way up. The reflection on the water blinded Inez for a minute, and she had to blink a few times so tears wouldn't appear.

"Did you get the text?" Walker said, breaking the silence.

She nodded and said, "Yeah, you know what that's about?"

He shrugged and tucked his chin under the blanket, getting as much warmth as he could.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, before Inez let out a sigh and starting collecting their things. Dean wanted them up bright and early for some unknown reason.

She pulled out her phone from her back pocket and sent multiple texts to Javon because he obviously wouldn't be up at this time.

She rolled up her own blanket and went to grab for Walkers only to see him still in his blanket sitting.

"Get your ass up Walker" she said, yanking on his blanket.

He let out a fake sniffle. "You're so mean"

She lightly laughed and yanked harder, pulling his blanket out from his hands. She folded his
as well and put it in the basket of his bike.

He slowly got up from the ground and brushed all of the excess sand off of his clothes. A light shiver ran through her body as the wind blew harder. She rubbed her shoulders to try and provide heat.

She looked at him, hoping that he would give her his oversized pink sweatshirt.

All he did was cross his arms, saying, "it's not my fault you decided to wear that holey sweater thing, I don't even know what it is."

Her jaw dropped slightly. "This is crocheted and it's meant for fashion, so obviously you didn't know"

"Well I'm not giving up my sweatshirt" he defended, frantically shaking his head.

She tilted her head. "C'mon I'm freezing!"

"Womp womp"

"...Walker" she pleaded.

"Fine, compromise" he said, and wrapped his arms around her, swaddling her in pink fabric.

His cheeks and nose were light red, but that's just because it was cold out. After 30 seconds, she let go and hopped on her bike. She looked at Walker to see his cheeks still red as he climbed on his bike.

Interesting.

They biked for 10 minutes, while Walkers playlist played quietly in the background. Once they arrived at the hotel it wasn't as windy, but it was still cold. She rushed towards the double doors and entered the spotless white building.

The nice warm air felt nice and Inez's shoulders relaxed.

Walker came in not far behind and nodded hello to the person at the desk. She must've recognized us, because she pointed to the same room we had been in before.

Walker opened the door for me and I smiled and walked in. The room was mostly empty, except for Dean and another man who Inez didn't recognize.

Dean perked up when they walked in and waved. "Ah you guys are the first to arrive! Take a seat" he motioned to all the empty chairs there were at the plain office room.

"Alright." She said, heading to a seat near Dean but not to close.

She could hear Walker snicker and then murmur something, and Inez suspected that he was copying her accent.

"Sorry, could you repeat that?" She commented.

"Sorrayy, could youuurr reapeat thæt?" He replied.

She put her hands on her hips. "Walker."

He laughed. "Inez."

She huffed and was about to say something back hit was interrupted by the door flinging wide open by breathless Javon. When he saw that Inez and Walker had gotten here before him, he smirked.

"Did uh, you two arrive together? Because when I went to wake up Walker I saw his bed was perfectly made, and the people who clean only come at night, which means he didn't spend the night in his room!" Javon said in one breath.

Dean nodded along like the whole thing was a joke. "So where did Walker sleep then? The highway?"

Javon dramatically pointed at me. "Walker slept with Inez!"

Dean and the other stranger in the rooms jaw dropped.

"Inez? Is this true?" Dean said, eyes wide.

Inez was mortified.

Walker somehow found the whole situation funny.

Walker was doubled over in his seat, laughing too hard to respond.

"Walker and I didn't sleep together, I mean technically-"

"I KNEW IT!" Javon shouted.

Just then Luis and Lucy walked in. "Knew what?" Lucy asked innocently.

"Oh I'm afraid I cannot share this with your young ears"

Lucy raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. Luis was trying to signal something to Javon, presumably asking what he knew.

"Okay enough, Inez and I had a sleepover, that's all" Walker finally interrupted, still grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh..." was all Javon said in response.

Dean shook his head, almost disappointed in Javon.

Dean then cleared his throat and shuffled his papers. "Well I brought you all in here to help prepare you for one thing. Interviews."