Sunday Morning Call

"Hannah....Hannah wake up love....hello?" I could pick that voice up out of a line "Noel-..ah" I said being cut off by a wincing pain in my head. "You're all right babe can you hold this ice on your head for me?"  Noel said with a smile. I melted at him calling me babe "Oh god what happened" last thing I could remember was trying to hide from Noel and then just seeing black. "You hit your head on a fuckin beer cooler rasta." Liam said while lighting a cigarette. "Where the fuck are we" I said trying to sit up right on this bed without getting  dizzy. "Someone's bedroom I'm not sure" Noel said still focusing helping to make me comfortable and acting very concerned. "We're still at this party?" Oh god I wanna go home. "It's over now but Noel made me stay here and wait for you to wake up so I can help carry you home." Liam says obviously annoyed at Noel and mad that his previous plans to shag up with a random girl were shot down. "We're going home now I promise, i'm gonna sleep over at yours I wanna keep and eye on you." Before I could melt at Noel wanting to take care of me I blurted out, "Noel why the hell are you here anyway? Isn't this a teenage party or some shit?" He just laughed, "I'll explain everything later the cab is waiting down stairs." He helped me get out of bed and put his black jacket around me. He and Liam helped me walk straight and before I knew it I was back home in bed.....still wearing his jacket.

The next day (sunday):

I woke up still with a headache but not as bad as the one from last night. I changed then walked down stairs to the smell of Noel making me toast and eggs. I sat down with his jacket zipped up but with my sweatpants on now and only a bra on underneath his jacket. Hopefully he doesn't notice that. My crush on Noel is usually on and off but now it's on and will be hard to go away. He smiled at me while giving me my plate of food. "There you are love" Why did he keep calling me love he's never done that before. "Thank you Noel." I said while scarfing down my food. "Woah slow down Hannah" he said with a laugh "How's your head?" "Oh fine thanks" "Can I have my jacket back...like now? Sorry I've got to run to the shop and get my guitar." He says in a rush. I nearly choke. "Oh yeah" Oh god I was about to only have a bra on in front of him. I mean it's no different than the top I was wearing last night right? I calmly and nonchalantly take off his jacket. I glance up at him to see him blushing and then him look at the ground again. "Alright um call me if you need anything." "Yeah thanks again Noel." "Anytime Hannah" We made more awkward eye contact and he practically runs out the door.