She's so High

It was now Friday and we were in the Van on the way to Glasgow. Bonehead driving, Tony in the passenger seat, Me, Noel, Guigsy, and Liam all in the back. Shoved in with our equipment. We didn't have enough money to get a hotel or anything considering we're on the dole so we rented a van and we're coming back to Manchester straight after the gig. I was sat next to Noel with his arm around me, I was trying to fall asleep but couldn't due to the bumpy roads and guitars falling every 5 seconds. I guess Noel was fed up with the guitars so he picked one up and began to play. "Take me out tonight..."  He began. I smiled. I fucking loved 'There is a light that never goes out' One of my favorite songs.  I don't even think Noel knew that though. He sounded beautiful, like some kind of song bird. "You and your fucking morrisey." Liam said to Noel rolling his eyes after the song finished. "Hey I love the smiths." I said to Liam defensively. "Wow she really is your soulmate then Noel." Liam spoke with some serious sass. Noel smiled slightly at this. "Why are you being such a cunt Liam?" Noel said taking a sip of a beer. "I'm not." "Yea you kind of are, you were nice for like 10 seconds after I got home and ever since you've been passive aggressive." Noel said concerned. "Isn't he always?" I say making eye contact with Liam while getting out my blunt equipment.

"Roll us one H." Liam said. "Fuck no I spent good money on this shite, not about to waste it on you." I said lighting mine. We still had 2 hours left of this journey to Glasgow. Fucks sake. "Give us a hit." Noel said pulling me close. I placed my hand with the blunt in between my fingers in front of Noel. He breathed out the dirty air. "That fucking good shite, where'd you get that?" Noel said intrigued. "Oh just a friend of a friend." I said bluntly. Liam gave me a death stare. I prayed he wouldn't bring up what this friend has gotten me into in the past. But that's a story for another day.The truth is I got it from a dealer. A heroin dealer. I went to him about a week after Noel left wanting some relief from the loneliness I felt. He was recommended to me from an heroin user I knew from college.