London Loves

As me and Noel were up the street walking back to his mum's house, Damon ran up behind us. "Excuse me?" A deep southern accent said. I secretly loved Londoner's accents but I would get jumped if anyone knew that. "Are you Noel Gallagher?" Damon asked. Me and Noel turned around kind of shocked that he recognized Noel, and that he ran all the way up here to talk to us. "Yea mate" Noel spoke in a pissed off tone. Putting his arm around me. Damon reached his hand out to me introducing himself to Noel and I, so I introduced myself back. He kind of looked at both of us and then cleared his throat again looking to speak to us. "I saw you and your band last night on Channel 4  and I wanted to let you know I thought you were really good." He was being genuine. I like this Damon guy. "Cheers." Noel said. I smiled at Damon. This was awkward. "There's actually a party tonight in London and I wanted to invite you two." I was shocked. Why not the rest of Oasis? Why just me and Noel? Why me at all? "Oh uh..." I stuttered. Damon handed Noel a hand written card with the Party information written on it. "Just think about it. I know Oasis is going to become super popular and I want to be friends before we get pitted against each other." Damon said itching the back of his neck. "If you wanna do that you'll want to invite the whole band." Noel said laughing but not so kidding. "Oh right yeah they can come as well." Damon laughed. "See ya around then?" I asked him. He sort of blushed and nodded yes. His smile was cute. Then he walked off.