Common People

It was the next morning and I woke up in Damon's posh guest room in his flat. The comfiest bed I've ever slept on. My eyes were super puffy from crying all night, worrying about Noel. I walked into the kitchen and saw Damon with a piece of paper. "Morning Hannah, here's Noel's hotel room number if you want to call." Damon said handing me the paper. I thanked him and ran to the phone in the guest room. I called the number, it rung for a while till it got picked up. "Hello?" Someone said. It wasn't Noel's, or Liam's. It sounded a little more, feminine. "Hello um, is this Noel Gallaghers room?" I asked, hoping I dialed the wrong number."Yea he's next to me right now, did you want to speak to him?" The voice said. I froze. I couldn't believe it, I should've known. I shouldn't have been so fucking naive. Great, I felt nauseous now. "Hello?" She said. "Yea um, ca you please just tell him that he should think about what he's just fucking done to himself?" I shouted into the phone. "Yea...can I have a name?" She asked, scared now. "Hannah Thames." I said and hung up the phone. Immediately after it ringed back. Ignored it. I just felt numb. Did he actually cheat? I didn't want to cry or punch anything. I just wanted to jump off the balcony of this fucking flat. "Hannah?" Damon said knocking on the door. "You alright?" I went up and opened the door. I never really noticed how perfect his features were."Can you take me out somewhere? I've never really seen London before." I asked. He nodded. I wasn't going to tell him anything. I didn't need to. All I really wanted was a drink, forget about everything, and to watch Liam beat the living shit out of Noel. Which he said he would apparently do if Noel ever hurt me. I never believed him because I didn't think Noel would hurt me. 

An hour later me and Damon walked to covent garden. Apparently this is what the common people did in London. A little too posh for me though. "Alright Hannah, I have a game a like to do here." Damon said excitedly. I smiled nervously and nodded for him to explain. "So basically I come to these places and act like I have no fucking clue what I'm doing." He said. "Damon-?" I said confused and laughing. "Just pretend you've got no money." Damon whispered. "Damon stop it." I said laughing. "No stop laughing cmon." He said in a funny but serious way. I just smiled and held his hand. He could obviously tell something was wrong with me and Noel, it was sweet of him to try and make me feel better. I had the best time with him. He showed me all around London while also making me laugh the whole day, by making us act like hooligans.