Everything's Electric

"Liam I can defend myself please stop beating up random pricks." I said placing a wet towel on his lip. Him sitting on the sink and me standing. "They deserve a fucking beating Hannah, no man should ever touch you like that. Or even think they can." He said proudly. "Well then thank you Liam." I said smiling. As I reached over to grab a band aid from the cabinet behind Liam, I slipped on some water falling into him. "Woah ya alright?" He asked. I nodded standing myself up, unpacking the band aid. I put it on his lip and quickly kissed his forehead. "You know you're supposed to kiss the injury?" He said with a smirk. I slightly blushed. I know I shouldn't but I wanted to, really bad actually. Whatever. I kissed the spot on his bottom lip. He blushed a little laughing. We made a kind of intense eye contact for a moment after. I got flashbacks to when we made out that one time in sifters. I had completely forgotten about it but now it won't stop playing through my mind. All of a sudden a loud bang came on the door and we both snapped out of the trance we had made in each others eyes.

We left the bathroom letting the other person in. We got some strange looks from randoms but Liam just gave them the V. "Alright Liam?" Damon asked him referencing to his lip injury. Shit I hope Damon didn't see us coming out the bathroom together. Me and Liam both know nothing happened but our tension was through the roof. Liam just nodded. After that we decided to head home and say goodbye to Damon. We didn't really talk the rest of the way back to Burnage. Not anything to say I guess. Liam dropped me home. "See ya tomorrow then H?" He asked at the door. "Yea, thanks for a fun night Liam. I've missed you. I've missed us." I said giving him a hug. He just smiled and gave me a hesitant kiss on the cheek. "Love ya kid." He said walking away. 

As I walked back to my room I couldn't stop thinking about the new tension between us tonight. It was something else. Something electric that I've never really felt before with him. Even out of all of our "incidents" like making out with him at sifters, him giving me a drunken hickey, or him finding me after I experimented with heroin. Out of all of these moments, I've never felt different about him after. But this time, something, was different.