Do you remember the first time?

5 days later was the first day of the last year of college. I haven't spoke to Noel since the day after the party, there was a blossoming tension between us I wasn't sure if I liked or not. "Hannah hurry up darling you're gonna be late!!!" My mum shouts from downstairs, "Coming mum" I ran down the stairs and quickly hug her goodbye. Make my way out the door and find Liam who I have always walked to school with since I can remember. I pull my skirt up a little higher before I see him remembering that Noel is picking us up from school today to take us to sifters. (Liam works there as well) I don't know why I pulled it up but I wanted to impress him. I guess Liam had noticed too because the way he looked at me made my heart skip a beat. "Looking good as ever today H" I roll my eyes. 

The school days goes by very fast and before I know it Noel is smoking a fag Outside the school gates waiting for me and Liam. Every step I take towards Noel my heart beats faster and faster. What is going on with me. As soon as we turn the corner and see him and he just stares at me again like he saw a ghost. "So Noel" I say without hesitation, "care to explain why you were at that party?" He stutters at first but then begins to speak English. "Well ''em my mates asked if I was up to anything, which I wasn't cause the baby I babysit left and said theres a huge party down the road so we showed up." He did not just call me baby. What a creep he was practically flirting with me the other night. "Okay gotcha." I said breaking eye contact and getting into the back seat. Acting like I didn't care at all of what he said even though it made my stomach flip.

When we get to sifters I put on my work clothes (a raggedy old Beatles shirt) and start organizing the new shipment we got. "Liam can you cover the register?" I ask as I head to the back where the shipment is. Usually Noel looks around the shop after he drops us off but i guess he felt the tension I felt as well and left. 

"Closing time!" I scream to Liam as he changes the sign at the front of the shop around. I was just tidying up more in the back when I felt a presence in the room. I turn around to Liam just staring at me which kind of gave me a spook. "Liam what the hell are you doing-" I got cut off by his lips pressed against mine. What the actual fuck. I kissed back for a short moment but then pushed him off. "Liam are you high???" He just practically stole my first kiss...it was good though. "I want you H...I have since the beginning of college when I first saw you holding hands with Marky Roberts and I realized how jealous I was." I just looked at him, I mean I did think he was fit but I never saw him as more than my best friend. "Liam I don't know what to say..." "You don't have to say anything just kiss me, please. You know you want to." And maybe I did...was that such a bad thing? I blinked and we were kissing again but gently with his hands resting on my hips and my arms around his neck.