She's electric

As we were walking the streets of Manchester to the next surprise, I saw a familiar head of hair in the distance. As we got closer I realized it was Simon. Fuck. Hopefully he doesn't notice me or try to make conversation. Eventually we passed him and I was holding Noel's arm leaning into him. Thank god he didn't notice. He looked awful. Skinny and pale. Tracking marks on his neck. Bless him. Addiction is just horrible. "Fucking junkies man." Noel said. It's like he could read my mind. "Wasting their lives away for pleasure. Dirty drug that heroi-" "Sorry" he said after stopping himself, remembering I've done it before. "Noel I did it once." I said laughing. "Wasn't even that great anyway." 

It felt like we'd been walking for ages but eventually we got to the corner we had to turn for the next surprise. "Put this on" Noel said holding out a blindfold. I was hesitant but decided to put it on. He put and arm around my waist and guided me. "We walked about 10 steps till we were inside a building." He disconnected his arm scaring me a bit. "Noel come back." I felt the presence of other people. "Okay take it off." He said. I could hear his smile. I took off the blindfold to see a whole store instruments in front of me. "I'm buying you a guitar. Whatever one you want." I stood there with my jaw on the floor, I've been wanting a guitar forever. But they were so expensive."Noel no no no no no." I said as he grabbed my hand leading me to the guitar section. As soon as we got to the section I laid my eyes on the most beautiful brown fender strat. I've always wanted to play an electric. "That one?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. God I haven't even had sex with this man and he wanted to buy me a 1,000 pound guitar. "Noel, you'd be in debt." I said crossing my arms, "No I won't Hannah, Oasis is going to be the biggest band in the world, money won't matter then." "Please let me do this Hannah." He begged. I nodded. Before I knew it we were out on the street with a guitar case in hand. "Thank you Noel, for this whole night it was amazing, best date I've ever been on." I said kissing him."You worth every cent."