The Long and Winding Road

Time skip to March 18, 1994:

The album was now recorded and we were waiting for the release in August. Recording didn't take long but they did have to redo it a couple times. It sounded amazing though and was totally worth it. Today I had got Oasis a TV appearance on 'The Word'.  A show on Channel 4. Their first single was to be released in May but they needed some way to promote it. The album was due to be released in August and everyone was excited.

"So we just go on there and play Supersonic then leave?" Liam asked me, pacing around the dressing room. "Yes." I say leaning into Noel on the couch. We had been dating for quite some time now and we're really happy. And yes we've done IT. The night he bought me my guitar. "But they don't know the lyrics." Liam asked confused. "No shit" Noel said rolling his eyes. "Then what the fucks the point of this" Liam said grabbing his third beer in 10 minutes. "Three things Liam" I began. "One slow down on the booze, Two you're getting paid, and Three the point of this is to get people interest in Oasis so they buy the record." I said playing with Noel's rings. "Suppose your right" Liam said. 

"Oasis to stage 4 please." An over head speaker said. Everyone walked over and honestly looked a little nervous. Noel tightly gripped onto my hand, in his bright red shirt 2x bigger than him. "Noel they're gonna love it I promise." I said trying to ease his nerves. I gave him a quick kiss and he nodded. Walking away to tune his guitar. "What about me H?" Liam said with a laugh, Liam has always been flirtatious with me even while I've been with Noel. Noel gave up yelling at him for it because Liam really was my best friend first and didn't care. I went up on my tiptoes to give Liam a kiss on his cheek. Liam gave me a a big grin and a hug. "Luv ya H" "Hate you too Liam." I said giving him a punch in the arm. I ran over and sat with Noel for a little till they had to go out. Finally it was time. "Good luck!" I said as they went out. Noel looked back and blew me a kiss and Liam gave a thumbs up.