Something in the way she woos me

It was a little later into the night and everyone was sitting at a table in the pub. (Me, Noel, Liam, Bonehead and his girlfriend, Guisgy and his girlfriend, Tony, and some of Liam's old friends from college.) "So let me get this straight, you're a lead singer in a band with Guigs, Bonehead, and Tony. But you're asking me to manage ya? Fuck no." Noel says shooting down Liam's offer. "Why not man? You know all these people from being a roadie and-" Liam got cut off by me. "What if he joins the band and writes songs for ya? And I could manage you all." Everyone went silent. Noel just smiled at me. I knew he wanted to join a band and he wrote amazing songs. I've heard Liam sing and he isn't awful. "How could you be a manager?" Liam said looking at the mark on my neck again, why does he keep doing that? "Well I did do a couple of classes in college about business and I'm sure there isn't anyone who would WANT to manage you all." I said pretty proud of myself. "She is right. And Noel writes some pretty fucking good songs I've heard them." Bonehead said. "So I'm in?" Noel says in an excited manner. He was like a kid that was talking about Christmas. Guigsy, Bonehead, Tony, and Liam all nodded in agreement. "What about me? Can I manage?" I said to Liam. "Yea but only if your not doing some Yoko Ono shit distracting Noel alright." Liam said and I nodded.

3 days later at the Boardwalk:

The band (or as they called themselves 'The Rain') had been rehearsing at the boardwalk for a couple nights before their first gig I booked them there tonight. They sounded pretty fucking great if you asked me. Liam sounded amazing and Noel's guitar playing was like a dream. They would have the occasional fight but they were fine working together. I walk backstage to wish them luck "Alright boys just get out there and shows those pricks what you're made of" I said taking a drag from Noel's cigarette. Liam gave me a wink, that cunt. I gave Noel a quick kiss and watched him walk out. God he was so hot holding that electric guitar. The show went pretty fast considering they only had about 5 rehearsed songs and covered "I am the Walrus" which sounded really good in their rock version. "Well the what did ya think?" Noel asked as we walked back to my house. "You did amazing Noel, you looked a little too good so next time tone it down cause I don't want some slut taking you from me." I said in a not so joking way. We got to the door, he turned and looked at me. "Hannah no one is ever taking me from you." I smiled at this remark and unlocked the door. We had a quick kiss which turned into my arms slowly wrapping around his neck. "Get a fucking room you two, and lock it this time." Liam said walking by to his door with his college friends. Noel pulls away and started to walk back but I grabbed his hand "Stay." "My mum is away for the weekend. So we can be all alone. Uninterrupted." I said swaying back and forth with his hands around my hips. "You know I can never resist you Hannah." Noel said bringing me inside.