My Big Mouth

Ever since that night it's been kind of awkward between me and Liam. Which makes no sense because like the day before me and him were just like old times. Today was the album release so we are all meeting up at Noel's to listen to the vinyl. Me, Oasis, Peggy, and other friends. Me and Noel were sat in the living room hanging out when a knock came at the door. I went to go open it. A tall blue eyed blonde man was stood in the door way, looking down at me."Damon?" I asked surprised. "Hello Hannah, ya alright doll?" He asked and gave me a small hug. I nodded and walked him over to the living room, he shook hands with an irritated Noel. "What the hell are ya doing here?" I said. "Well I heard the Oasis album is releasing tonight and I was just in Manchester so I came by to say good luck." Damon said. "Cheers mate, see ya later then." Noel said angrily throwing and arm around me. Damon laughed nervously. "All right Noel, I'll bugger off then." Damon said walking towards the door. I shot up and grabbed his arm, pulling him back. "No Damon stay, really it's fine." I said. I felt bad he had come out of his way to stop by. Damon looked at both me and Noel hesitantly before another knock came at the door.

"Ya alright Hannah?" Asked Liam walking through the door. I nodded, rolling my eyes, he was clearly already pissed out his mind. He walked inside and straight into Damon. "Woah woah woah watch were ya going mate." Liam said to Damon before checking out who he was. "Who are you anyway?" Liam asked Damon, pointing a beer into his chest. "Uh I'm Damon, friend of Hannah's." Damon said with a smile in his deep southern voice. Liam looked at me confused. "Nah Damon ya see, Hannah's doesn't have friends, she's a selfish cunt like." What the fuck is he doing. "Liam shut ya fucking big mouth mate." Noel said walking up to the already crowded front room. "Also get tae fuck you southern fairy." Shouted drunken Liam. I hit him in the arm, "Fuck off." I whispered under my breath to him walking over to Damon to introduce him. "Damon this is the stupid fucker Liam, Noel's brother and lead singer of Oasis." I said pointing to Liam. "And Liam this is Damon, my friend and lead singer of the band Blur." I said pointing to Damon. Liam looked back and fourth between me and Damon before saying, "Aye", and walking into the kitchen with Bonehead. "Sorry about that." I said to Damon. "No it's alright, I should head out. Good luck with the release Noel!" Damon shouted to Noel as he walked out the door. "Alright see ya around then." I said to him and he left.

"What the fuck what that then?" Noel asked me grabbing my hand. "Not sure babe, I don't even know how he got this address." I said to Noel as he put his arms around my waist, and I put mine over his shoulders. "I don't want to see him around you all the time you know, I don't like the way he looks at you." Noel said to me staring straight into my soul with his big blue eyes. I know it's bad but I loved when he got jealous. I nodded. "Alright alright." I said giving him a kiss. I pulled away and saw Liam staring straight at me from behind him, then him quickly walking away after we made eye contact. I need to have a proper talk with him.