AKA...What a Life!

We arrived to the Tops of the Pops set. It was smaller than I expected. I also never expected to be here after all these years of watching it and being here for my boyfriend in a band who happens to be Noel. What a life. Me and Noel walked back stage to meet the rest of the band and they had some of their girlfriends with them as well. Liam also had a girl with him. I felt a burning sensation in my stomach when I saw them. I couldn't be jealous, could I? I was staring at them and eventually Liam saw us walking over and shooed the girl away. I felt a huge weight lifted over my shoulders. "Hi ya alright?" I asked everyone. "Yea, are you alright though?" Bonehead asked pointing to a small bruise on my neck. I got out my small mirror and saw a hickey. Fucking hell Noel, he could never make out with me and not leave one. I pushed the laughing and blushing Noel, then got out my concealer. We all mingled for a moment before they all had to get ready.

 I decided to head over to where the food was, before going side stage to watch them. "Back stage pass huh?" A familiar voice said to me, getting louder as they walked closer. I turned around. "Damon!" I said excitedly giving him a hug. I actually really enjoy talking to him, it's just so easy. "Hi love, how are you?" He asked while looking me up and down hoping I don't notice, which I did. "Yea I'm good, I didn't know Blur was playing tonight?" I said. "Oh um they aren't..." he laughed slightly. "I just come to drop by and watch sometimes, I'm friends with the producer." "I also heard Oasis was performing tonight and-" he got cut off by me. "Oh that's so sweet you came to watch them!" I said. He continued again, "and i figured you would be here. So I came to see you." He said itching the back of his neck nervously. He came to see me? I smiled. "Well thanks for dropping by." I said. We stood in awkward silence for a moment. "Alright well um I'm sorry but Noel's on soon and I have to go watch the performance." "I'll talk to you after!" I said walking away. He nodded. I felt bad he came to see me and Noel didn't want him with me. I'm not really sure on why he came to see ME though. I mean we're friends but not that close.