All in my mind

Still in flashback:

It took a second for the high to come but when it did it felt fucking amazing. Nothing else mattered. My vision went blurry and I just laid back on the floor dropping the syringe and letting the belt go loose. I guess you can't really tell how fast time goes when you're on the H because when I looked over to my clock it was already 12:30 am. I took my shot around half past 7. The high was wearing off and I noticed a giant bruise on my arm where I injected. Fuck. Those never go away do they. I started to get really shaky and nauseous . Maybe I needed another shot. Fuck he only gave me one. I started to panic. But it was in my head. I was still laid on the ground in the same position I had been in for 5 hours. I couldn't move all my bones hurt. 

Liam's perspective:

I knocked on the door. I knew it was late by Hannah's mum was always up late. "Alright Liam." She said. "Hannah's upstairs, has been all night." I nodded and took my shoes off. I was worried about her. She had been home all week not talking to anyone and apparently missing work. I know she's missing Noel but was he really worth a depressive episode? I walked up the stairs and knocked on her door saying her name first, "Hannah." No answer. I knocked again. "Open up Hannah seriously." I started to worry. Maybe she was sleeping I should probably go home, but something was telling me not to. I com-tinplated for a moment but decided to go with my gut and open the door.  I stood in shock for a moment. "Liam I knew it was you." She said in an elongated voice, "I would have gotten up but, hah, I can't." She smiled widely. Just laying there. With a huge bruise on her arm. And a needle next to her head. I stood silently but I was freaking out inside my head. Heroin she's a fucking Heroin addict? I would have yelled her name and immediately picked her up but I didn't want to alarm her mom and get her sent to a rehab center. I calmly picked her up and laid her in bed. "Goodnight Hannah, I love you, lots of people do, don't forget that." I said kissing her forehead and pulling her duvet over her. I decided to spend the night and just watch her. So I did. I sat on the floor staring at her all night. Trying to figure out who I was actually looking at. Because it was not the girl I was in love with.