C'mon You Know

We arrived at the party, it was at a flat in the west end. "This is fucking posh." Liam said looking around the flat. "Hannah!" Damon shouted from across the room walking over to us. I smiled and said hi. "I'm guessing this is Liam then?" He asked looking at Liam. Liam was clenching his chin giving him a hard glare. Damon looked a little intimidated till Liam introduced himself. "Well drinks are in the kitchen, feel free to any snacks." Damon said. "Got any uppers?" Liam asked sarcastic but not so sarcastically. Damon laughed a little nervously and turned his attention back to me. "No Noel?" He asked "He had to finish something up in the studio." I said nodding my head. "Alright we'll tell him I said hi." Damon said with a toothy smile.

Me and Liam wondered over to the kitchen. I slightly hit his shoulder which was a lot higher than mine considering our height difference. "What?" He asked smiling back at me. "You're such a dick Liam." I said referencing to his sass toward Damon. Liam just shook his head and grabbed us beers. As we mingled to the center of the flat where most people were I heard a familiar song come over the speakers. "Temptation" by New Order. The same song that played when I got knocked out at a party years before. "Remember this tune?" Liam said grinning at me. He was very smiley tonight towards me. Probably excited just we were hanging out together which we hadn't done in a while. I pretended to not recognize it to egg him on. "No I don't actually." I say taking a sip of my beer. "Cmon you know it H don't be doss." "That one time me and Noel had to take care of you after ya battered your head on a cooler." "Or maybe you hit your head so hard you really don't remember it." He said putting an arm around me. I just laughed and turned to him. "Of course I remember I'm just playing around you cunt." He pulled me in tighter to his side. I used to be fine with this but I know Noel wouldn't be happy. "I'm gonna go grab another beer." I said. He nodded. In the kitchen their was a glass less window opening into the center of the flat. I could see Liam and surprisingly he didn't already have another girl all over him. As I was leaning down into the cooler to grab a beer I felt a hand go up my skirt. I quickly turned around and before I could slap the cunt he was already pinned on the ground getting a beating by certain mancunian. Fucking hell Liam I can fend for myself. I rolled my eyes and peeled Liam off the drunken prick, then brought him into the bathroom to clean up his cut lip.