𝟶𝟶𝟼 | 𝚆𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗

A/N: I wanted to upload this chapter early, because I'm impatient. 😭

———————————————————

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Last night, Ace left to continue his mission to hunt down BlackBeard. Kid was upset when I told her the news, because she couldn't even tell him goodbye before he left.

It was currently morning of the next day. I sat up in my bed and stretched, yawning. This was like those aesthetic morning routine videos.

"Seriously? Morning already.. ugh." I grumbled, getting out of bed. I almost fell down from getting up too fast, whoops.

—————

When I was done fixing myself up for the day, I headed over to the kitchen, where Belle and Kid were seen.

"Oh, (Name), dear! You're just in time for breakfast!" She handed me a bowl of fruits.

Hey, i'll take it. I'm hungry as hell.

Breakfasts in One Piece aren't as complex as breakfasts back in my world. Well, unless I picked out a singular waffle for the morning when I didn't feel like making anything.

"Hey Belle, is Kid still sleeping? She's nowhere to be seen." I asked her, looking around. I threw some apple slices in my mouth.

Belle shook her head. "No, she's outside playing with her friends. She was a little upset still from Fire Fist's departure, so she needed a little cheering up somehow." She said.

Honestly, it was cute how attached she got to Ace, even though she only knew him for a day, really. Even though, I felt bad for her, since she was really hoping to wish him off when he left.

It makes sense why he was in a hurry, because he used up a lot of his time on the island. Still though..

"I see. Well, thank you for the food, Belle! I really appreciate it. Remember, if you ever need help with anything—" She then shushed me.

"Oh, (Name). You're too kind." She cut me off. I've been cut off so many times in the past month, sheesh.

I simply smiled and hugged Belle, and she didn't hesitate to hug me right back.

"I'll be going outside to see Kid now, Bellie! See you in a bit!" I began walking away, waving her 'bye'.

She waved back. "Be careful, sweetie!"

Nodding, I made my way over to the front door, opening it. The breeze immediately hit my face. It wasn't hot, or cold. It just felt nice.

Today was going to be a good day, I could tell. Due to the nice weather this morning, i'll be seeing more people walking around than usual.

Now, I wonder where Kid was?..

While walking through the village, a lot of people greeted me with words like, 'Good morning, (Name)! Nice day isn't it?'.