𝟶𝟼𝟾 | 𝚆𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚍𝚘𝚖 ☆

A/N: Weren't we just in pre-timeskip one minute ago lol

I like this chapter

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Thanks for the outfit recommendation, Nami! These are really comfy!" I pointed to the clothes I was wearing, finally being able to change out of those expensive garments that made me look like royalty.

Nami blushed. "No problem, [Name]!"

"[NAME]! YOU LOOK SO--" Sanji twirled over to me with hearts in his eyes, until Nami hit him right on the head.

"Shut up!" The navigator scolded, but the cook didn't mind in the slightest if it was Nami hitting him. 

"Oh, you look stunning." Brook also joined in on our conversation. "May I see your--"

"No way!" Nami hit the skeleton as well, both him and Sanji being knocked out.

"Anyway, I can't believe that my bounty raised all the way to 400 million berry.." I sweat-dropped, taking another look at the poster. "Law's gonna be asking me non-stop questions!"

"Oh, yeah!" Nami remembered something from the mention of Law. "There's something your crewmate wanted me to give you before we left Zou." She pulled out some kind of note.

"Huh?" I took it from her hand and opened it, being met with a paragraph I was not expecting.

'[NAME]! PLEASE BE OKAY WHEN YOU READ THIS! WHEN CAPTAIN SAW YOU WERE GONE AT ZOU, HE WAS IN A BAD MOOD FOR HOURS! HE'S SO SCARYYY!"

"Uh.." I awkwardly smiled, putting the note away. "I'm fucked.."

"I'm assuming it wasn't good?"

All of a sudden a bunch of dark clouds began forming in the air, it was extremely windy and the water was incredibly harsh. I noticed how an octopus crawled onto the ship behind us, and the others didn't see it somehow.

"Hi..?" I stammered, and it waved its tentacle at me, as strange as that was. "Guys--"

They were mainly focused on what to do with a sea this wavy and risky, not paying any attention to me.

"Uh, guys.." I repeated one last time, and they all looked at me in confusion. I pointed to the octopus behind me, and all of them suddenly screamed.

"What's that thing?!"

"It's an octopus!"

"Why's an octopus here?!"

"Hey! We're going farther into the waters around the Land of Wano!" Sanji pointed out, not really caring about the creature on the Sunny.

"To the Land of Wano!" Luffy cheered, pumping a fist into the air.

All of us hung onto the railing of the ship since it felt like if we didn't hang onto something, we would straight up fly off. Kid ran over to Nami's leg to cling onto it, and the navigator picked her up to keep her more stable.