𝟶𝟺𝟽 | 𝙰𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚢

A/N: DON'T JUST STAND THERE STARIN' HONEY, TRY TO MOVE YOUR FEET, IF YOU THINK THEY LOOKIN' AT YOU, THEY LOOKIN' AT ME

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Megalo choked, barely able to fit Shirahoshi inside his mouth. "You're doing good!" I pat the shark on his head, giving him some hope to go further.

"So.. you're [Name]?" Shirahoshi spoke up to me, even though she couldn't see where I was.

"Yeah! That's them!" Luffy answered her, wrapping his arms around my neck and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I don't remember you being this clingy 2 years ago.." I rubbed his head, making his smile beam. "It's cute, though! Shirahoshi, it's pretty out here isn't it?"

"My heart is racing! This is very bad.." The Princess commented, confusing Luffy.

"How can it be bad? You just got out of the tower. You're weird!" He insulted her.

She admired the area around her, taking all of its beauty in. "This is.. this is.. what they call an adventure?!"

"Do you like it?" I asked her, and she rapidly nodded.

"No.. I love it!" She answered.

"Hey, did you say 'the Sea Forest'? What is that? Something fun?" Luffy asked the Princess, hoping for a pleasing answer.

She hesitated to answer. "It's a graveyard. There is a grave that I haven't been to since they built it. That is the place that I've wanted to go to the most for 10 years!"

Right, her mother's grave. That makes me sad.

Shirahoshi continued looking around, admiring all of the clouds in the air. "Look at that, Luffy and [Name]! That cloud looks like an animal called a 'racoon' that I've seen before in a book!"

Luffy looked up. "Ah, that looks like Chopper!"

"What kind of racoon has antlers.." I dead-panned.

"Chopper does!" He laughed, earning a grumble from me.

"Chopper?" Shirahoshi looked up, confused.

"Uh-huh! Chopper is our friend!" Luffy told her before spotting something in the distance. "Something is flying.. I can't see clearly, it's too far."

Megalo could barely take anymore of this, struggling to fly through the air now. He did some kind of weird sneezing thing, knocking all three of us over. He had to suck Shirahoshi back in his mouth since she came out a little bit.

"That was close! Be careful, Shark!" Luffy looked down at Megalo.

Luffy also suddenly sneezed, putting his hat back on his head. That was adorable though, honestly.

"My nose is itching too."

~~~

After a while of flying on the shark, we could see Sanji and Chopper on the ground with lots of civilians surrounding them. "Oh? Sanji! Chopper!"