𝟶𝟼𝟶 | 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝

A/N: I'm a master at turning 50+ episode arcs into just 4 chapters minimum LMAO

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

We eventually came up on the Sunny, which was attached to the giant elephant so it wouldn't be left in the dust. Bartolomeo and his crew started worshiping it while crying, making me laugh a bit. Luffy jumped over to the ship to look around for his crew, but it was deserted. Zunesha began moving his leg, causing a bunch of waves to appear in the water.

Robin stumbled back a little, but I quickly caught her. "Thank you."

My face just turned completely red as I helped her balance correctly.

Luffy and the Sunny were being pulled away at a rapid rate, but of course the rubber-man just found this whole situation exciting. Bartolomeo created stairs over to Sunny, keeping it connected to his ship.

All of us and the Straw Hats started crossing the bridge to the other side, joining Luffy's little adventure. Kanjuro ran directly in front of me, pissing me off. I stepped on the back of his foot, causing him to yelp while losing his balance, nearly falling off the bridge and into the ocean. 

Kin'emon noticed and grabbed the backstabber's hand, making me roll my eyes in annoyance. "Kanjuro! What happened?!"

Kanjuro looked back at me with narrowed eyes. "Why'd you do that?!"

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I played dumb, pretending nothing ever happened.

I'm putting a plan into motion. Eliminate this asshole.

We eventually made it to the other side of the bridge, catching up with Luffy. "Seems like they aren't here." He turned around, confusing the rest of his crew.

"What?!"

"I guess they all made landfall." Law assumed.

"Yeah! Let's catch up to them quickly!" The rubber-man grinned in excitement.

"Alright, take care guys!" Usopp wished us luck, wanting to stay behind.

"Not so fast!" I grabbed his arm with a passive-aggressive smile. "You're coming with us!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

Zoro walked over and hit him on the head. "You don't have a choice!"

"We prepared bags for you guys!" Bartolomeo walked over with some of his men, carrying a bunch of backpacks. "You too, I guess.." He handed a brown backpack to Law, even though he was reluctant.

"Thanks!" I smiled at him, and he literally fell over from being flustered.

His entire crew went back to their own ship, allowing us to depart to Zou now. I put my backpack on properly, adjusting any straps that felt uncomfortable. Kanjuro took out his giant paintbrush, and began making a badly made outline of a snake-dragon thing.