𝟶𝟹𝟺 | 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚍 ☆

A/N: Watch chapter 60 be released next week lmao

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

We all made it up to level 3, but Magellan was catching up at a rapid rate. His poison hydras were already reaching crowds of inmates that were running from behind. Luffy and I couldn't help but look back in concern.

"Straw, Angel! Don't look back! Keep running!" Bon exclaimed, as we left a bunch of bodies covered in poison behind in the sand.

"I think I'm gonna have nightmares of being chased by these things!" I sobbed, running alongside Luffy.

"I could totally take that guy on." Oden spoke up, making me groan.

We all eventually reached the stairs to go to level 2, trying to escape Magellan's range. All of the wild beasts tried tackling us, even though we simply shoved through all of them. "It's odd! The poison bastard was right behind us a while ago!"

"Ivan and Inazuma decided to buy us time, I'm guessing!" I told him, and his mouth went agape.

"What?! We need to go back!" Luffy abruptly stopped, making me bump into him. 

"No, Lu! They stayed behind willingly so we could get out, and rescue Ace!" I told him. He hesitated before he continued running towards the exit.

"Good job, Angel!" Bon congratulated me while spinning around.

"Angel? Does he call you that because that's what the government decided to name you? Did you grow wings and a halo without telling us?" Oden sarcastically commented, making me sweat-drop.

"I heard they were planning to change it again to 'Skull Crusher'." Roger piped in.

What the heck? These people need to make up their minds on what to call me, seriously.. it can't be that difficult.

"Navy ships and prison ships are anchored around the prison! If we're able to steal one of them, we can get to Marineford before Ace's execution!" Jimbei ran up to us.

"Thanks, Jimbei!" I thanked him as he nodded at me.

~~~

We eventually made it all the way up to level 1 where Buggy and Mr. 3 were, the both of their eyes bulging out of their heads the sight of us. We also beat up all four of the demon guards, since they were in our way yet again.

"Wow, you guys! We are soulmates, at this point!" I turned to wave at the two of them with a smile.

"I'm not your soulmate!!" Buggy shouted at me, making me cross my arms.