𝟶𝟺𝟾 | 𝙲𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚡

A/N: I have like 10 story drafts rn THE IDEAS ARE OVERFLOWINGGG GRAHHHH

ALSO #1 IN THE ONEPIECE TAG WHEN I'M WRITING THIS? AYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAAYAYYYYAYAYAAYAY I COULD SPAM MY KEYBOARD ALL DAY

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Do you feel better now?" I asked Megalo, and he nodded for me with a happy-seeming expression. Although I can't really tell since he's a shark, he's still very expressive. "That's great! I'm glad I could help."

"You're pretty experienced for a new doctor!" Chopper walked over to me, making me smile. 

"Well, if my captain wouldn't throw a fit about it then.. maybe you could teach me a few things sometime! You're really good at what you do!" I complimented.

"I--I'm not happy or anything, idiot!" The reindeer said even though he sounded and looked extremely happy.

"You're too cute, Chopper." I laughed. "I'd say.. you're the cutest reindeer."

"You.. you called me a reindeer?! Not a racoon?!" He squealed, questioning if what he just heard was right.

"Don't worry, I don't think you look like a racoon at all." I reassured him, and he immediately jumped onto me while dramatically sobbing. "Woah!"

"Luffy! [Name]!" Nami's voice spoke from inside one of the water tunnels, her and Camie on a taxie.

I excitedly waved up to the two of them, earning bright smiles.

~~~

"Hachi! What happened to you?!" Camie peered over, looking at her friend.

He weakly groaned. "Camie.."

"Do you need more medicine?" I leaned over, full of concern.

"N--No.. thank you, though." The fish-man replied to me, making me sigh.

"2 years ago when I met Luffy, it was harder for me to talk about it than it is now." Jimbei spoke up, this conversation catching my attention. "I've been feeling very thankful.. to those people who stopped the Arlong Pirates running wild in the East Blue. That was you guys, wasn't it? Thank you! Let me express my gratitude. And I want to apologize at the same time. The person who is responsible for setting Arlong loose into the East Blue was.. me!"

All of the Straw Hats were shocked, especially Nami due to all the memories she had of Arlong. I sweat-dropped and turned back to Hachi, just worried for his general health. Sanji came spinning around with four cups of tea. "Have some tea!"

"I am thirsty, so.." I mumbled, before taking the cup from him. "Thank you!"

"[Name], you seem tired." Chopper whispered over to me, noticing that it was a struggle just to keep my eyes open.