𝟶𝟸𝟽 | 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎

A/N: Can't believe I have to wait until like 2025 for season five of BSD to come out. CRYING.

Anyway double chapter for u guys <3

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Well, those pretty women found us on that roof, and I was being dragged along by Luffy yet again. When will this end?

Luffy decided to take a piece of meat from Granny Nyon, as she lowered the newspaper and told us to wait. She looked at us for a second, as our pursuers came running over, still hot on our trail.

"There they are!" One of them shouted, as Luffy began running place.

"Well, we gotta run!" He shouted to Nyon, as the two of us continued running down the path, but she wasn't giving up and wanted to see our faces.

"Wait! Let me see your faces again!" She got up from where she sat, but we didn't respond as we just kept on running. "I said wait!" 

Suddenly Luffy was hit on the back by the old woman, and he crashed right into some boxes that laid against a wall.

I ran over to him, and looked back at Granny Nyon. "You are one strong old woman!" I told her.

"Even the old ladies here are strong?.." Luffy sat up and rubbed his head, as I kneeled down next to him.

Lots of footsteps came running towards us. "There's no escape now!"

Luffy and I looked up, to see a bunch of arrows pointed right at us. "Oh, just great.." I sighed, and leaned back against the wall, giving myself up completely. Not like there was another choice anyways.

~~~

We ended up side-by-side in some weird stadium, lots of shouting around us from spectators.

"[Name], these stupid iron snake ropes won't come off! You try!" He ordered, and I let out a measly breath.

"I don't know.. I'm too tired, my strength might not do us any good right now." I stuck my tongue out, and he just tried breaking free over and over.

"What's with this place? There really isn't even one guy here." He looked around, only seeing crowds of women in the seats.

"What if it was just a giant village of Nami's?" I commented with a smile, and he sweat-dropped.

"..Scary!" He didn't seem to like that idea, even though I personally loved it.

Everyone around started squealing, as the two of us looked up to see the three sisters standing above us at the top of the stairs.

"Imagine what it would be like having a harem with your entire country.." I whispered to Luffy, and he just gave me a weird look in exchange.

"Let me ask you this, man and his accomplice. How and why did you two come to this land?" Boa asked us with crossed legs.

"Seriously, we don't know, either! We suddenly went flying through the sky and before we realized it, we were here!" He tried to explain to her, but she didn't buy it.