𝟶𝟾𝟷 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙿𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜

A/N: Hiatus? What even is that... Never heard of it HAHAHA

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

I knew this would happen. So why am I so upset? I guess this is the bad thing about getting attached to characters like this.

Bepo and Law were laying on the ground, the two of them being completely wounded from the run-in we had with Blackbeard and his crew on Winner Island. They thought it would just be a safe trip to the north-east... But they were wrong.

I tried to prevent this from happening, but the whole crew looked at me like I was crazy or something when I informed them about it. Unfortunate, right?

"Is it true that your Devil Fruit can really make me immortal?!" Blackbeard did his typical laugh, pissing me off completely. "Should I sell it, or take it for myself..."

I laid injured on the ground, letting out staggering breaths. My eyes weakly opened to see Law barely awake, being the most wounded out of all of us. Shachi, Penguin, and Ikkaku... they all sunk into the water along with the destroyed Polar Tang and the rest of our crew.

Crawling over in front of Law, I felt his pulse, and how weak it was. He was barely alive.

"Oh, [Name]..." Blackbeard forcefully grabbed my chin, making the muscle hurt from how tight his grip was. "You could be so much more on my crew, you know?! You don't even have a Devil Fruit... yet you're far stronger than Burgess who needed one to just be nearly as strong as you!"

I didn't hesitate to slap his hand away, and he groaned in pain from how much strength I put into a simple hit. "Don't touch me! Ugh..."

"You're known for being feisty!" The Emperor wiped the blood from the wound I inflicted on his hand. "Rumored to be sent from the heavens... Having better physical strength than Kaido and Big Mom combined... And most of all, your on good terms with everyone. You're too perfect to be wasted, [Name]!"

"Bepo..." I weakly muttered, getting the bears attention. "Take Law and get out of here, okay?"

"W--What about you, [Name]--?!"

"Go!" I demanded, not wanting him to get hurt anymore. Several of Blackbeard's officers tried to make their way over to Bepo, but I managed to block their path by sending them all flying with simple hits. "Protect Law, okay? I'll be alright... I promise."

"[Name]..." Bepo's bottom lip trembled, and tears started forming under his eyes. "You better keep your word, okay?! Promise me! No, promise-- promise us!"

My eyes softened, and a comforting smile made it way onto my face. "I promise." I told him, and that's when he swam through the water with Law to escape from Winner Island before either of them were eliminated.

"A true angel, just like the former title said!" Blackbeard cackled, and I grit my teeth nervously, yet at the same time it was because of anger. "I wonder, is it true? Were you really sent by a god?" He walked over and grabbed my arm, forcing me to get up.