𝟶𝟸𝟶 | 𝙱𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎

A/N: Oh what I have in store for you guys soon.. <3

Sorry for not uploading in a while though!

~~~~~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"[Name], you have to help." Shachi grabbed my attention, handing me a bottle.

"..Help with what, exactly? I'm reading." I shrugged, putting my book down.

"I can't get that bottle open! The maker sealed the cap way too tight.." He sighed, embarrassed.

"Why me?! I hate opening tight bottles as much as you do!"

"You're the one with the best physical strength! You know that!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms.

He has a point, ugh.

"Alright, alright.." I groaned, trying to open it for him.

Suddenly, the bottle started cracking, nearly falling apart because of how much pressure I was putting on it.

"Seriously, you're so strong that you're destroying the bottle just by trying to open it?!" He said in disbelief, as I stopped and put the now cracked bottle down.

"Yeah.. maybe you should find someone else to open it for you. Clearly I'm not the best at it..?" I awkwardly smiled at him, and he huffed in disappointment.

"Who do I ask then?"

"Bepo, maybe? He's strong. His strength isn't as overwhelming as mine so it shouldn't break.."

"He might get his bear hair all over it though! I don't want that!"

"Do it yourself then!"

"Whatever.."

He walked away with sass, which was hilarious to me.

"Pfft-- AAH!"

"[Name], we can finally talk to you for once!" Roger snuck up behind me with Oden.

I'm cursed..

"Uh, yeah.. how are you two doing? How's Corazon?" I asked, and they looked at each other.

"Eh.. could be better? He's in one of his.. moods again." Oden whispered to me with a ghostly hand.

"Moods? What do you mean? How much have I missed with you three.."