𝟶𝟼𝟼 | 𝚂𝚞𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐

A/N: When my own writing makes me like Law more than I actually did before making this fanfic. Wth.

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Damn! These cannonballs are so annoying!" I grit my teeth, stopping the cannonballs with my bare hands. I threw them back at all the battleships that sent the attacks, making them explode.

"AAA!!" Chopper's eyes sparkled in admiration, watching me counter the attacks with just brute force. "AWESOME!!"

"Thanks!" I smiled.

"Hey, can you hear me?! Somebody!" Luffy spoke from behind one of the pieces of cracked glass, which came from the mirror that was previously destroyed.

"Lu!" I kneeled down, picking up a shred of the glass.

"Is that Luffy?!" Nami and Carrot ran over to me, peeking over my shoulder to see the glass.

"[Nickname]! There are still some mirrors on the ship, aren't there?! Maybe in the boys' room or the bathroom?! Break them all to pieces!"

"How will you come back, then?!" Nami asked, sweat-dropping.

"I'll figure something out!"

"Brook!" I looked at the skeleton who was currently laying on the ground. "Destroy the mirror in the bathroom, now!"

He got up and walked to the room in confusion. "Why--" He started, until he opened the door and saw that it was on fire. "IT'S ON FIRE!"

Brook tried putting the fire out, even though it was useless. "No! Focus on putting the fire out after you break the mirror!" I shouted at him. "That's where the flaming arrows are coming from!"

Luffy's voice was cut off because he got hit by Katakuri, not able to speak to us anymore due to taking a beating. "Hang in there!"

"Break all the mirrors!" Luffy managed to get back to the mirror on his end. "An army of enemies is on it's way, but I can't stop them on my own! I need to focus on this guy!"

"Alright, be careful!" I told him, and he nodded on the other end. 

"You too!"

Luffy's voice could no longer be heard from the glass since he was completely fixated on beating Katakuri. A giant purple living wave rose from the water, towering over the Sunny. Big Mom was standing on it, laughing while looking down at us. "I won't let you get away!"

"Pedro, I'm sorry! You sacrificed yourself to save us but.." Carrot's eyes shook, while her eyes watered like Nami's due to being afraid.

"Everyone, listen!" Jinbei spoke up in a serious tone. He explained to all of us his plan on how to avoid the tall wave. All of us immediately nodded, initiating his idea.