𝟶𝟼𝟻 | 𝙵𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜

A/N: USED TO BE YOUR BABY, USED TO BE YOUR LADY, THOUGHT YOU WERE THE PERFECT LOVER-- ALL THE HARMONY WENT FALLIN' OUT OF KEY SO NOW YOU'VE GOTTA FIND ANOTHER! NOW YOU'RE TALKIN' CRAZY, SAYIN' THAT YOU MADE ME, LIKE I WAS YOUR "CINDERELLA"! YOU AND ME ARE THROUGH THOUGH, WATCH ME HIT IT SOLO-- IMMA DO IT ACAPELLA!

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"[Name]!" Kid ran up to me on the ship, hugging my leg tightly.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I crouched down because she was clearly scared of something. She pointed to the main deck of the Sunny, turning my attention to a bunch of Big Moms little pawns. "Get behind me, sis."

She quickly ran behind me, a few tears coming from her eyes because she was so scared in the present moment. 

I noticed how Perospero and Katakuri got here, and I didn't even notice. I was too distracted looking off the edge of the Sunny!

"[Name], you made a deal with us. Lick!" Perospero grinned at me, just making me roll my eyes in annoyance. "You'll have to return your little sister, I'm afraid."

"Fuck you." I smiled at him, earning a laugh from him in exchange.

"I'd rather not hurt my brother's one and only, but.. I don't think you're giving me much of a choice here. Lick!" Perospero licked his lips with that long tongue of his, which was honestly so weird.

Kid noticed Katakuri leaning on the wall of the Sunny, and her eyes lit up. "Kat! [Name], it's Kat!"

"..I know." I sighed. "But now is not the time to be happy about his presence here."

"W--What do you mean?" Her smile immediately turned into a frown. 

Katakuri suddenly got up, confusing all of us. When he got close enough to Kid and I, he crouched down to look at my sister. "I won't hurt you."

Kid began crying tears. "Kat!" She jumped into his arms, hugging him tightly. She didn't like the idea of him being our enemy.

I wasn't as tense now, but I still was on high alert. 

"Did you mean what you said before?" Katakuri asked me, talking about when I said he was beautiful no matter what he looked like, still embracing my sister. I smiled, and he already saw into the future to know what I was going to say. "You're weird."

"You are just so nice." I crossed my arms, and Kid ran back over to me when she hugged Katakuri long enough.

"[Name]!" Chopper and Brook called my name from behind me, standing on top of a shark submarine. The two of them jumped onto the Sunny, getting ready to attack. 

"Oh." Perospero smiled. "I guess you two want to die. Lick!"

"Kid, go in there! It's dangerous out here!" I pointed to the kitchen of the Sunny, and she quickly ran over there without any hesitation. I backed up next to Brook and Chopper, getting ready to fight with them. A few of our enemies tried going after Kid, but Katakuri stopped them, allowing her to get to safety.