𝟶𝟻𝟸 | 𝚁𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚢

A/N: smiling emoji

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Law and I were put in a jailcell with multiple other people. I want to fight back, and I know I could.. but not when Law's life is on the line with a single squeeze of his heart, which was in Vergo's hands.

Luffy smiled after recognizing me. "Oh! [Nickname]!" He scooted closer to me and put his head on my shoulder.

"Hey, Lu!" I pat him on the head. Yeah, I wasn't chained up like the others in the cell. These guys know I could break out of this cell with ease, but they know I won't endanger my captain. Ugh!

"You two have nicknames for each other?" Law commented, looking at the two of us with narrowed eyes.

"Yeah--" Luffy answered him, but as soon as he saw the look on Law's face his smile turned into a frown. The two of them had some kind of staring contest.. um.

"Oh, wow. You're a love magnet, aren't you?" Tashigi looked up at me, who was currently in Smoker's body.

"We shouldn't be focused on a pirate's love life." Smoker told her, making her groan.

"You must be fun at parties." I stuck my tongue out, causing him to roll his eyes.

Vergo walked up to the cell. "This is Joker's important territory. I can't just let those who learn about his identity walk away."

"Who's Joker?" Luffy asked me.

"Don Quixote Doflamingo." I started. "He's one of the Seven Warlords."

"Doflamingo.." Luffy made it seem like he knew him at first. "Who is that?"

"You don't remember? He's the one who cut Croc's head off 2 years ago. He also walks weird." I told him, and he got flashbacks to Marineford.

"Hm.. oh, that bird guy!"

"You better not take him lightly." Law piped in.

"They say that Doflamingo attacked Moria after the War of the Best!"

"I wish you had your man under better control, Vergo!" Caesar floated over to the man. "When I saw Smoker here, I broke into a cold sweat."

Vergo sipped his drink. "Yeah, well-- he was like a wild dog. He was beyond my control."

Caesar came over to us with a grin. "But that'll all change after today. Look at yourself! Law! I bet you were quite helpless against Vergo! Hmm? The deal I had with you worked in my favor! I knew I shouldn't trust anybody. It's your own fault! I bet you learned it the hard way already but.. Vergo has your heart."

Vergo held up the beating heart that belonged to Law in his hand, and then squeezed it, making my captain shout in pain. I grit my teeth, looking at the two standing in front of the cell. "Stop that!"