𝟶𝟾𝟸 | 𝙴𝚐𝚐𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 ☆

A/N: Should I start using honorifics in my books or just stick to normal names

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"Hey, wake up!" A high-pitched voice shook me by the shoulders, desperately wanting my eyes to open. They even went as far as to bonk me on the forehead, making me shoot up immediately. "Finally, sheesh..."

"Where am I?!" I shouted, looking around until I realized that I was still on the same ship I stole. The little girl in front of me wasn't here before, though. "Who...?"

"You seriously don't know me?" She would cross her arms, slightly irritated by my memory. "I'm part of the Worst Generation! You know, my name's Bonney!"

"Bonney?" I tilted my head, but then the memories came flooding back to me. "Oh, Bonney! Yeah, I know you!"

"God..." Bonney would proceed to facepalm, adjusting her hair since it was all messy. "Anyway, we need to get out of this area!" She'd shout, confusing me. She was apparently in a state of distress.

"Why? I don't even know where we are..." I shrugged, and her jaw-dropped after hearing that. "I accidentally fell asleep after stealing this ship, so, um..."

"You stole a ship without knowing where to go?!" She slapped me on the head, and I nearly toppled over from how strong that hit was, even if it was from a child. 

"Don't blame me!" I shouted back, and then pointed to the several wounds I had on my body. "I was exhausted after something irritating happened, alright?"

"When what happened?" Bonney would ask, reaching her hand out to me so that she could pull me up on my two-feet. "Wait, aren't you on Trafalgar's crew? Did you sneak off or something?"

I then remembered everything that had happened, and she could easily tell that my mood worsened. "Well...--"

She would raise her hand up, cutting my answer off. "You don't need to tell me, I can just tell from the look in your eyes that it was something serious. There's other things we need to worry about anyway, such as... GETTING OUT OF HERE!"

"I still don't understand!" I cried out, my confusion only growing. "Why do we need to leave, Bonney?"

"Do you not see what is right in front of you?!" She put her two hands on the sides of my head, turning it so I would look a certain direction. "I'm talking about THAT!"

"Wha--" I raised a brow, until I noticed a giant red shark, that was charging at the ship with its mouth open. "--WHAT IS THAT?!"

"THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!" Bonney would drag me with her to the helm of the ship, and ordered me to stay put there while she took control of everything else.

While she was running to the other side of the deck, the shark somehow sped up and reached the ship, using its jaws to cut it in half with a simple chomp. The female pirate immediately turned around, squealing when she saw that the way to get back to me was broken down.