𝟶𝟹𝟼 | 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚜

A/N: Deviously laughs while rubbing hands together mischievously.

I'm also slowly getting better at writing descriptive scenes and fight scenes.. hurray!

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Luffy and I got up from where we sat, jumping right into battle with more marines. "Don't get in.. our way!" He shouted, sending several enemies flying at once.

"You tell em' Lu!" I encouraged him, kicking away any approaching marines with no problem at all.

One Vice-Admiral tried coming up to us and stopping us with an ability called 'iron-body', but that clearly didn't work since he ended up on the ground unconscious in the end. One problem appeared, though.. Aokiji.

The Admiral sent ice needles right for the two of us, but even though I avoided the attack as usual, Luffy got hit. This is the daily, at this point.

Aokiji walked up to Luffy who was on the ground in pain. "I owed a favor to your grandfather, but I have no choice!" He held up an ice dagger, about to stab it into Luffy.

Before Aokiji could injure the rubber-man, Marco flew over and hit the Admiral right on the back, sending him flying into a building off in the distance. Luffy looked up to him while holding the bleeding wound on his arm. "Thanks! You saved me!"

Marco smiled. "Don't mention it!"

"His devil fruit is so cool..! No, [Name], damnit! No time for squealing like an idiot, Ace is the priority!" I shook my head, advancing forward, beating up every nearby marine in sight.

There was a large rumbling coming from the little space in the impenetrable wall. It was Oars carrying the Moby Dick inside with a bunch of people on it, including Whitebeard of course. They broke some of the wall with all this force, creating a larger space to run through than before. Oars was shot at by a bunch of cannons, losing his balance and collapsing to the ground. The poor guy has been through enough, seriously.. 

Whitebeard stepped forward, clearly upset with the Navy, if it was even possible to be more mad than he already was previously. He quickly jumped off the edge of the Moby Dick, landing on the ground which sent lots of dirt and dust upward. All of the marines aimed their guns at him without hesitation, no matter how nervous or scared they were of his presence. 

"Stay back, my sons!" Whitebeard ordered, lifting his blade toward his back, building up a force with his devil fruit on the blade, then swinging the blade forward and letting the force he built up on the weapon release and fly off into the crowd of marines, blowing them all away.

All seven commanders jumped in front of Whitebeard in defensive positions, not letting anyone touch him. The Emperor was clearly mentally and physically exhausted, yet he was still pushing in order to rescue Ace.