𝟷𝟻𝟶𝚔+ 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

A/N: A short chapter full of mini skits of [Name] and the love interests if they were parents because WHY NOT

Also this only includes a few of the current love interests that [Name] has bonded with in the story so far <3

~~~

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

LUFFY

"WAAH!" My daughter came running towards me while sobbing, making me concerned.

"What the-- what happened?!" I kneeled down, wiping her tears.

"..D--Daddy ate all the food again!" She complained to me, making me groan.

"Oh he did, did he?" I stood up, walking towards the kitchen of our house. "LU!"

I saw him stuffing plates full of food in his mouth, as our daughter clung onto my leg. He looked at me, sweating due to nervousness. He quickly swallowed all the food down, but there were still leftover crumbs around his mouth.

My whole body erupted in flames of anger, and I started chasing him around the house. "GET BACK HERE!"

"I'LL MAKE MORE!!"

"YOU BURNED OUR DINNER THE LAST TIME YOU COOKED!"

ZORO

"The shop is that way, you meathead!" I insulted the lost swordsman, making him grumble.

"What are we even looking for again?" He scratched his head, causing me to sigh.

"P--Papa.." The little girl yanked on Zoro's clothes, getting him to look down at her. "They are looking at me strangely.. I'm scared.."

"Huh?" The two of us looked over and saw another group of kids, staring right at our daughter while laughing.

"Are they the bullies you mentioned before?"

"Mhm." She nodded, making Zoro and I turn fucking evil out of nowhere.

"Let's beat them up and hold them hostage." I suggested while laughing, cracking my knuckles.

Zoro grabbed the hilt of his sword. "I have a better idea. Let's cut them up, instead."

"H--Huh?!" Our daughter screamed.

SANJI

"WHAT?!" The blonde screamed after hearing what our daughter told us.

"I have a boyfriend!"

"It's too early for that!" Sanji watched as she walked over to the boy she was with, hugging him and loving on him. "..No way.."

"You're overreacting." I crossed my arms, giving him a side-look.

"I am not! She's only six!" 

"Shut up." I kissed him on the cheek, and he immediately fell onto the ground due to how flustered he was. "Sheesh.."

NAMI

"Mommy! I want all of them!" Our child pointed up to a giant shelf full of plushies.

"All of them? Well, they are pretty cute.." Nami began thinking if she should buy them or not. "Okay, you can pick out a few, but that many plushies would be too expensive."

"Awh.. okay.."

The three of us walked over to the cashier, carrying a group of plushies. "How much will these be in total?"

"Let me see.." The cashier observed all of them, doing the math. "30,000 berry."

"30,000, huh?" Nami smiled, but I knew what she was really thinking. "Give me a 85% discount."

"M--Ma'am.. what?!"

"Did you not hear me? I said I want a discount."

I sighed, watching as she continued to negotiate illogical prices.

ROBIN

"Ooh! Look at that shark!" Our son pointed through the glass of an Aquarium.

"I wonder what would happen if it broke through the glass and ate all of us." Robin commented with a casual smile, making me sweat-drop.

"We would all turn into ketchup!" He really meant 'blood'.

My god..

USOPP

"AAAA!!!" Our daughter screamed, getting our attention. The two of us ran into her room, confused.

"What's wrong?! What happened?!" I asked her, and she pointed a finger to the spider on her wall.

"I--It's scary!" She sniffled.

"I'll get it!" Usopp walked forward with a confident grin. All he needed was to stare right at the spider for five seconds, and he quickly jumped into my arms. "Y--You got this, right?!"

"You scream like a girl.."

BOA HANCOCK

Hancock and I sat at a table inside a room where everyone was having a banquet, watching as our daughter ate her food as if she was starving.

"Is it good?" Boa asked her, and she quickly nodded.

"It's delicious, mommy!" She laughed while eating.

"Don't forget to chew with your mouth closed, princess--" One of the many women in the room walked up, trying to teach her manners.

"Don't tell my daughter what to do." Boa sat up, looking at the woman with a passive-aggressive smile.

"I--I apologize--"

"Just go." She ordered, sending her away.

"Again?" I crossed my arms, wiping my mouth off with a napkin.

"Oh! Did you enjoy the food, darling? It's good, right?" Boa asked me with obvious blush spread across her cheeks.

"Amazing as always."

LAW

"L--Law--" I stammered, face completely red. 

"Be quiet." He tilted my head to the side, allowing himself more access to my neck as he placed soft kisses on it. 

"Look what I ma--" Our daughter walked into our room, making us turn to her in shock. "W--WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"You said you locked the door!" I bonked Law on the head, making him grumble.

"I thought I did.."

"BLEH!!" She stuck her tongue out, not leaving the room for some reason.

Law rolled his eyes, activating his devil fruit. He sent our daughter away, this time getting up from me to go lock the door. "Now, there are no interruptions."

"Oh god.." I sweat nervously, watching his figure tower over me.

ACE

Ace and our son sat at the dinner table, waiting in anticipation for dinner to be ready. "Is it almost done?" The little boy asked, making me sigh.

"Almost, just five more minutes--" I tried informing him.

"Five more minutes?!" Both Ace and our son let their heads fall onto the table, literally crying.

"Why are you crying too, Ace?!" I pointed at him, and he lifted his head up to rest it on his palm.

"Come on, darling.. I'm starving!" His stomach growled.

"You two are so impatient.."

~~~

A/N: I'll maybe make another one in the future when more love interests are introduced, and closer to [Name]!