𝟶𝟾𝟻 | 𝚅𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚔

EP

EP. 1095 - 1096

' VEGAPUNK '

• ——— •

Luffy and I were making our way through the endless piles of scrap heaps, trying to find something interesting. Like another beam saber, maybe?

I squinted my eyes to try and see anything in a better fashion, but that method didn't really help. Just as I crossed my arms, Luffy seemed to crash into several scraps from behind me, nearly making me jump.

He bounced and rolled down the scraps, making sound effects like something you'd hear from Tom and Jerry. Unfortunately for me, his journey down the scraps ended when he crashed right into me, making the both of us fall harshly on the ground.

"Sorry, [Nickname]!" He sat up with a grin, probably not realizing that he was sitting on top of me.

"No worries, Lu..." I sweat-dropped and grabbed his waist with my two hands, using pure strength to set him beside me on the ground.

Luffy looked around, his eyes scanning every inch of the area. He seemed to freeze for a split second, which affectively caught my attention.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, and stood up while dusting my clothes off. He was still rigid even after my question, confusing me even further.

"WHOOAA!!" He suddenly exclaimed, his eyes still fixating in one direction.

"What is it--" I walked over next to him, and looked in the direction he was looking. My eyes landed on a giant robot sitting before the two of us, and my jaw nearly dropped to the ground. "WHOA IS RIGHT!"

Luffy grabbed my wrist and dragged me along with him to get a closer look at the rusted robot, and I didn't complain, since I wanted to see it up close, too.

I touched the robot with my hand, and thankfully, it wasn't a hologram.

"It's real!" I told Luffy, and his eyes seemed to shine after hearing my words. "Pretty dirty, though..."

"It's not a holo-holo?!" His smile beamed from ear to ear, and I nodded in response to his question. "CHOPPER!"

Chopper heard his captain's call and climbed over some nearby scraps. His eyes widened when he saw the giant figure in front of me and Luffy.

"AWESOME! IT'S A GIANT ROBOT!" Chopper jumped off the scraps and made his way over to us, little giggles escaping his mouth here and there. "SO COOL!"

Bonney and Jinbei decided to join our trio, their mouth's going agape in surprise.

"Did it used to work?" Bonney asked, her eyes being glued to the robot.

"Only technology of the future could make it work..." Jinbei spoke up, not seeming to be that phased anymore.