Chapter 11

As Tom and I make our way down stairs, we head outside to where everyone is. Everyone is standing around John and Addison. "We would like to announce that our wedding will be held in four months on the fourteenth of July. On your way out please take a card. We'd love to see you all there!" John says. 

  Everyone claps and cheers out of excitement. I look at my watch reading 01:59. I start to hear whispers which sound louder then all of the people clapping and cheering. I check my back and my sides but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. I shake it off and head back inside of the house. I go to the front door and grab the keys to Addisons white convertible Corvette. 

  I hop in and put the top down. I start the engine and start my drive to know where. As I'm driving I'm going 55 mph. The cold night Texas air hits my face. Bringing me back to one great memory. The memory of sky diving out of a plane with my team. I smile at the thought. I end up driving to a near by pub.

  As I walk in it's just a normal sports bar. There's a bunch of guys hanging out watching the news. I go over to the bar and take a seat away from to many people. I look up and see that the news is on. "What can I gettcha miss?" He asks. He's about 6'1, 215lb, brown hair and brown eyes. He has a thick beard that is lighter then his dark hair. He's wearing a black shirt with blue jeans. As he puts his hands on the counter he swings the white rag over his shoulder. "I'll have a whiskey, thanks," I tell him. He finger shoots a gun and clicks his tough, "You got it miss." 

  I look back up to the news, it's a lady talking about a car crash in the next town over. It seems pretty bad. The bartender comes back, drink in hand. "Jack Daniels whiskey, on the house." I take the drink from him and thank him. "It's a shame really, the crash. Both passengers died on impact. The car flipped over had a little girl and an infant, no survivors," he tells me. 

  "It was no accident," the guy two chairs dow from me says. "What do you mean?" I ask him with a perplexed look. "Ever since about eight weeks ago there have been more and more "accident's". People crashing their cars, houses burning down, theft," the man explains. This peaks my intrest. "When did you say that this started happening?" I ask him. "About eight weeks ago," the man answers. "And you think that there on peruse?" I question him.

  "There's a good possibility. This was a quiet town until eight weeks ago," the man tells us. "Look Lary, why would anyone want to do that though?" The bartender asks. "Have you heard everything going on in Pakistan? About ten months ago twenty-seven soldiers went missing. Supposable one survived. But that was about ten weeks ago. Look, apparently the person that escaped had some hidden information and they didn't want the captive to leave," Lary explains.

  "Yeah but why here in Texas? I get that there are a lot of rich folks but come on. Look I love conspiracy's like you do but that's just far fetched," the bartender comments. "Where was the soldier from?" I ask. "Apparently around here. It was a big deal, considering that most of the troops that went missing where from Texas. But who knows," the bartender says. "Anyways enjoy the drink miss. Oh and Lary no more beers for you," he says and then leaves serving other costumers.

  "How did you find out the troops where missing?" I asks Lary in a low voice. "My cousin is a general. He said that his troops disappeared and that only one came back how ever many months later," he explains. I turn and take a sip of my whiskey, "I see." Once I finish it I head home. As I drive I can't help to think about what that man said. 

  Not to mention that the General said that his family had died. It could be another General? But why is the crime rate going up? What's the cause? All these questions swarming in my head. Once I get back it's already 05. So thankfully I wont have to sleep. As I walk into the house I quietly set down the keys and make my way to Felix's studies. I sit down into his chair and log into his computer. As I log in I search up Houston, Texas, crime log. 

  I try to hack into the police files, and thankfully after about ten minutes I do so. It really wasn't that hard it was just slow. As I look up and try to find out whats going on, I'm empty handed. Yes that old man was right, the crime rate has gone up significantly. But why? Then just for kicks I look up General Hassan. I look up his were about's and what I find scares me.

Sorry this chapter is short y'all. I hope you all have a fantastic week!!:)