Chapter 44

It's been six months and eight days since the assassination. I'm starting to forget more day by day. Fearing that I might actually loose myself. I try to keep on repeating names but it's starting to get harder. I carved Addisons name on the inside of my leg, along with Logan. I've been sent on three other missions since the assassination. Apparently, everyone in America is going on about it.

  Today is a just a basic day of training, nothing fun. I haven't slept in four days and my body is starting to get exhausted. I make my way to the sparing room and there are fifteen soldiers lined up, ready to fight me. As I fight them more end up coming, they can now only send the best of the best to fight with me. They said that I've killed to many and/or injured most of them.

  One way that Hassan has fixed this is he gave them knives, what fun. After about three hours of straight sparing without any breaks, I finally get to take a shower and go back to my cell. I go to the shower room, which is a bunch of shower heads in a big empty room. As I'm in the shower I hear the door open. I turn around to see Sergeant Mahmaid.

  "Don't you know it's rude to walk into a room with a woman taking a shower?" I ask. "Well, it's not like you could defend yourself without getting in trouble," he smirks. "Get out or I'll make you," I say gritting through my teeth. "What are you going to do sweet pea?" He asks. I turn my back and finish washing out the conditioner in my hair.

  Mahmaid grabs my wrist and pulls it behind my back. I follow with the motion and sweep his legs out under him. He falls on the wet tile floor with a bang. I get on top of him, grab his arm and turn him over onto his stomach. I bring his arm up and pop it out of his socket. He lets out a howling scream.

  "Don't you EVER think about coming near me again. And don't think that your better then me," I growl. I grab my towel and wrap it around me. i grab my clothes and as I'm walking by him again, I slam his head into the floor, breaking his nose. Blood covers the floor and I leave.

  Once I'm back in my cell, I change into my clothes. Black cargo pants and a plane tank top. It's the same outfit everyday, besides my "going out" outfit. I go to lay down on the cot, knowing that it won't be long until I completely forget about everything and everyone. It scares me to be honest.

  After about thirty minutes the door opens. "Get up Khor Khoreh." I look up to see Hassan. He probably found out about that guard. I sigh and get up. I can't remember why I'm doing this, but I know that I don't have a choice. I follow Hassan out and to the debriefing room.

  "Have a seat," he commands. He sounds angry. "Did you beat up a soldier in the bathroom?" He asks. "Yes sir. I have no remorse for my actions," I tell him. "Good. Now I have a mission for you," he smiles. "Of course sir." "You are to go back to America and kill this man," he says. He throws a picture onto the table in front of me.

  I inspect it without picking it up. "His name is general Logan. He is a threat. He wants you dead and he is a threat to this country and my plans. You are to kill him," he demands. I nod my head, knowing that this does not require talking. "You will leave tomorrow, but first. We must take some precautions," he smiles.

  he snaps his fingers and two guards walk in. They grab both my arms and lead me out of the room. The end up leading me to the lab. They lay me down on the metal table and strap me down. I have learned by now not to resist. Resisting only leads to more pain. One of the doctors shove a mouth guard into my mouth.

  And right as he does that, I can feel my pulse start to rise. I can hear the electricity start up, and the moment it makes contact with my temp. I can't help but let out a deafening scream. "AAAGGGHHH!!"

Logans pov

  The whole assassination thing has everyone on edge. Nothing this bad has happened since Kennedy. But the marksmen ship was nothing like I've ever seen. A soldier walks into my tent and solutes me. "At ease," I command, still writing my report. "There's a lady here who would like to see you," he says.

  "I'm busy," I tell him. "She said that she might have some information on the shooter," he adds. I look p from my papers and nod my head. "Bring her in," I give in with a sigh. The president is up my ass with this whole thing. A woman walks in with greying hair that comes down to her shoulders. She's around 5'3, and Caucasian.

  "Can I help you?" I ask. "I saw the shooter. She told me to find you. I was to scared to come so here I am now," she says nervously. "She?" I ask in confusion. "Yes, she told me to tell you that she was the one who robbed that bank. It sounded like she needed help," the lady adds.  "Did you see her face?" I ask. If she didn't then we have nothing.

  "She had these piercing blue eye, and a sharp jaw line. She seemed more on the stronger side. She had a lighter brown hair too," she describes. "Did she give any names? Did she say why she was doing it?" I ask frantically. Could this be Mace? "She said that she was doing it because she had family to protect," she says. "I don't really remember anything else," she adds.

  "Mace was forced into it," I say under my breath. "I'm sorry?" She asks in confusion. "Thank you for your time ma'am. You have helped us out quite a lot," I thank her. I get up and lead her out of the tent and hand her off to a soldier. "Make sure that she get's back to her car safely," I command. If the shooter is Mace, then we're going to have a problem.