Episode 16: Blight Breakout

Amity, Edric, and Emira wanted Alador to just leave Odalia and get back together with Darius, since he seemed happier with Darius. Odalia had gone too far; she fired half of Alador's team, made riskier deals with Belos and others, and worse, she had plans to have Amity and her siblings play more active roles in the industries. Amity tried to sabotage a deal that her mother made but that only got herself caught and grounded. She tried to send a quick message to Luz, but she barely finished it when Odalia snatched her device then crushed it. Edric and Emira almost burned down the factory but that only got them grounded.

Meanwhile at the hideout of the CATS, Luz and the others were waiting for the CATS to tell them about their plan to deal with Belos. Varian and Hunter would cuddle up with each other and they accepted each other as boyfriends. Luz looked over at Hunter and Varian, she couldn't help but miss Amity. Just then she got a message from Amity, but it was unfinished. Eda looked over Luz's shoulder reading the message. "What kind of language is that?" she asked.

"The language of love, Eda." Luz answered, "But it's unfinished. It just says, "Grounded. Come quick," and then nothing."

Philip asked for everyone to gather around since he had something he needed to show everyone. When everyone was present, Philip told them that he had been working on another portal under Belos's nose. He had always been against Belos but after he had Hunter, he couldn't risk Belos hurting him or his nephew. So, he acted like he was supporting Belos when he was just gathering information on what the Day of Unity was supposed to be about. After his duties, he would sneak away from the castle to work on the portal. He almost finished it and the new portal key with the Titans Blood from eclipse lake.

He hadn't tested it out yet, but he was sure that the portal would work. "So, what's the plan?" Lilith asked.

"Belos can't do the Day of Unity without the Sundrop and the Moonstone. Which is why, one team will be going to the human realm while the rest of us gather more information from inside the palace." Philip explained.

Since Varian knew that Rapunzel was the Sundrop and that she was heading to the Moonstone by following the black rocks, he could have Rapunzel help them. Luz was going to join Varian since she missed the human realm along with King since he wasn't going to let his sister go alone. Raine told Lilith and Eda to go with them; since Eda and Lilith didn't have magic they would be targets. Hunter insisted that he would go as well, he convinced his uncle that he'll be safer with Varian and Luz. Philip agreed to let Hunter go with them, but Luz made one more request; she wanted Willow, Gus, and Amity to come.

Darius wanted to get to know Amity and her siblings more, but he thought about how Amity would be safe far away from Odalia. Darius told Luz that she can bring Amity on one condition, she would help him get Alador and his kids free from Odalia. Luz agreed to help; she would do anything for her sweet potato. The others would be waiting for Luz, Varian, and Hunter to return with Amity and the twins. Darius insisted on coming along but Philip told him that it would be too risky; Odalia could expose him to Belos, and the plan would be ruined.

Luz stepped out onto the balcony with Varian and King, looking out at the horizon worried for Amity. King was about to talk to her when Eda came over with Luz's palismen which was an egg. Eda thought that Luz would have craved something cute like a tarantula, but Luz simply told her that she got to decide her future, so she wanted her palismen to have that option too. Eda supported her decision; Varian on the other hand was more worried about going back home. He knew Rapunzel and Eugene had forgiven him, but he was still afraid that everyone else in Corona would still treat him like a criminal.

Eda could tell that something was bothering Varian, she put an arm around him. "Don't worry, V. If anyone tries to harm you or take you away, I'll let the Owl Beast toy with them." Eda stated.