Episode 19: The Brothers Hook

After their little adventure at the Great Tree, everyone had been walking for days since the caravan was gone. Lilith, Eda, and King were trying to relax for a bit since Rapunzel had everyone take a break so they could gather up more food for the road ahead. Luz and Amity were doing a small date while Willow and Gus trained. Cass placed an apple on a sleeping Hook Foot's head and tried to use it as target practice, but Eugene walked by and snatched the apple off Hook Foot's head. Cass got annoyed with Eugene when he took the apple while Hook Foot was angrier at Cass for almost shooting it off his head.

Just then, Lance snatched the apple from Eugene's hand just as he was about to eat. Max then swooped in and knocked Lance to the ground, but Ruddiger took the apple before Max caught it. Pretty soon, all five of them were wrestling for the last apple, Ruddiger was teasing Max since he missed having real apples. Rapunzel, Pascal, Varian, Sapphire, Flapjack, and Hunter were picking bimberries when they heard the fighting going on. "Has this happened before?" Varian asked.

"Yep. Apple brawls never end in a fair term." Rapunzel answered.

Flapjack took a few berries out of Hunter's basket for a snack, he even shared some with Sapphire. Pascal noticed a poster then he handed it to Rapunzel who was excited, this was just the thing for everyone to unwind. Rapunzel got everyone to stop what they were doing to break the news; they were all going to see Hook Hand in concert. "Not only will seeing some real live entertainment give us a chance to unwind and get our mind off the road, and each other. It'll be a Hook Brothers reunion." Rapunzel said before giving Hook Foot a hug.

Hook Foot looked a little enthusiastic hearing that they were all going to see his older brother in concert. He looked at the poster to see that the concert was tomorrow and it's in West Ipsil which was a three-day walk. He figured that they wouldn't make it on time; though Rapunzel tried to get them to walk the whole way without eating, drinking, or sleeping, Eda had a better idea. They could just fly there on the witches' palismen, it was easier and less exhausting than Rapunzel's plan. Eda, Luz, and King took Owlbert while Lilith had Cass on her palismen. Eugene was with Amity, Rapunzel was with Varian, Hook Foot got Willow, Lance was with Hunter, Shorty and the horses were being levitated by Willow's magic.

They managed to make it to West Ipsil and just in time for Hook Hand's concert; he played beautifully and ended the night with a big finale. Rapunzel dragged everyone out of the venue to go say hi to Hook Hand. They found Hook Hand's caravan which had six horses, huge and decorated with music notes and gold. Rapunzel knocked on his door then turned to Hook Foot saying that he must be so proud of his brother. Eda noticed something was off with Hook Foot, but he just claimed that he was just tired. Hook Hand came out looking annoyed but then his expression changed when he saw Rapunzel.

The two hugged and he said that he was surprised that they came all this way to see his show. Eugene tried to play nice with Hook Hand, but he offered to shake hands with his hook, so Eugene backed away slowly. The second Hook Hand saw his brother, his face lit up. "Razzle Dazzle is that you?" he asked.

"Razzle Dazzle?" Lance, Eugene, and Varian questioned.

Hook Hand pulled his brother for a big hug though Hook Foot hated that the hug still hurts when he uses the hook. Hook Hand then asked if his brother was still dazzling everyone with his silly dancing before laughing. Rapunzel looked shocked to learn that Hook Foot was a dancer; Hook Hand stated that dancing was his brother's dream. Hook Foot just stated that he was done with dancing and that made Hook Hand smile. Hook Hand invited everyone for a tour of his new digs which they were so excited about. Rapunzel tried to get Hook Foot to join them, but he wasn't going, he confessed that Hook Hand teased him for having a dancing dream and he gave it up.

Rapunzel had no idea that Hook Hand treated him like that, but Hook Foot stated that it was just ancient history. Suddenly, Hook Hand came out of the caravan "Got some good news for ya. Turns out, we're headed in the same direction. You guys are ridin' with me." Hook Hand said, excitedly.