ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ- ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡs

The band somewhat piled onto the couch, Artemis being on one end, Apollo next to her, then Aphrodite and lastly London, who sat on the other end. They had subconsciously sat in order of their age.

Artemis smoothed out her skirt, the material giving a her a calm form of sensory.

The interviewer was a woman, who couldn't have been any more older than the band, possibly in her 20s. She had a kind smile on her face and her eyes were pointed when she did, her eyes forming into two dark slits .

She signaled to them that they were about to air as they all fixed their outfits and got comfortable

Apollo shot a glance at Aphrodite, giving her hand a gentle squeeze before the light on the camera turned red.

"And we are here today with the new and buzzing teen rock band, known as the Busted Prodigy!"

The interviewers voice was loud and hollow, almost ringing throughout the studio as the audience began to applaud

"So.." she said turning to the band, signaling for them to introduce themselves, seeing how new fans would be present.

"Im London Adams. Im 17 and i play the guitar and sing"  he winked at the camera causing the interviewer to giggle.

The camera turned towards Aphrodite.

"Im Aphrodite Juliet Adams, but you can call me Aj or Ro. I'm 16 and i play the guitar and sing"

The fact she played guitar caught Tom's attention. He leaned forward in his chair, listening now more intently.

Aphrodite turned to Apollo who had a somewhat fake gentle smile on his face.

"I'm Apollo Adams, im 16 and i play bass" his answer was short and sweet, his voice monotone almost.

Finally the camera turned to Artemis who had a big childish grin on her face, her cheeks a soft pink and her nose scrunched up. Bill was absolutely fawning over her, the rest of his band mocking him, besides Tom whose eyes were still glued to Aphrodite.

"Hi world! I'm Artemis, I'm 16 and I play the drums!"  Her cute voice rang in everyone ears as she made a drumming motion with her hands. Her bangs bounced in her face as she did so.

The interviewer looked at the band one more time, smiling at the camera before she turned back.

"A common question asked among fans is your relation to each other, all having the same last name. Would any of you care to explain to us?"  She folded her hands in her lap, the microphone resting softly on her pants.

Aphrodite leaned back in the couch, resting a elbow up behind her. Her legs were in a man spread as she cleared her throat and adjusted her bandanna.

She wore a oversized shirt that still slightly revealed the size of her chest, which made the logo on her shirt pop out, which had caughtTom's eye of course. She wore semi baggy  pants, held up by a white and black belt. Her style was, if not the exact same as Tom's.

She had a very crazy mix of both masculine and feminine energy in her personality, which made her one hell of a person to be friends with.  She  adjusted legs before clearing her throat.

"Apollo, Artemis and I are triplets. I'm the oldest, born an hour before them both. Apollo is the middle, born 20 minutes before Artemis who's the youngest"

Artemis's face scrunched up, her eyes now dark slits as she smiled with the top row of her teeth.

"London is our cousin. He's older than us by 3 months"